Secret Santa 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secret Santa names completed.

All names are now given out and matched up (or rematched up in a few cases) with their Secret Santa's. My apologies to the members who were inconvenienced.

Each person who did not send me pictures of the gifts they did so far received two emails from me requesting information about their status and if they were still members of the group. Some replied and adjustments were made if necessary. Some have not replied. I have removed those names from the group. So the group has been updated to it's final list. It appears that everyone has still gotten their allergy needs met so that is nice.
    If you have any questions feel free to PM or email me.
    Carlie Wolf (Moderator)
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

I am getting sew excited!!
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Me too Monique :-) I just love opening gifts on Christmas and just really enjoy giving them too. Sometimes I wonder which part I like best LOL
      https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
      Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

I'm getting excited!!!!
        :icon_hi:

Happy Quilting!
        Janine

Comment

Getting excited and looking forward to sending all the gifts!
          Peggiep
          "I don't need to get organized, I just need a bigger sewing room." :)

Comment

Secret Santa 2017

About this Group

This is the 2017 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.You may view the Gallery and Discussions by "joining" the Group. This Group will remain open for the remainer of 2017. For next years Secret Santa please join Secret Santa 2018.
          Type: Public
          Topics: 118
          Comments: 1102

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X