Secret Santa 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When to Ship your gifts

Those of you who have to ship internationally(UPS-FEDEX-ETC) your gifts need to be shipped by November 15 in order for your recipient to get their gifts in time for Christmas. This includes shipping to and from Canada.

Those of you shipping within the States your gifts need to be shipped by December 1 in order for your recipient to get their gifts for Christmas.

When you have shipped your gift you need to email me with the date shipped and your tracking number for the shipment. Email me as: [email protected] This requirement was added in the past to insure that everyone who has received Secret Santa names DO get gifts.

Some people have asked if the gifts are wrapped separately by theme month. Yes many people do this. They put a description of the gift inside with the gift and wrap it. They then place the name of the month and the theme name on the outside of the wrapped gift. If your gift is something that can be used for Christmas Day they also indicate that the gift can be opened before Christmas Day. Yes you may add other gifts if you wish. Remember with gifts such as August's Quilt Snips Tutorials you will want to put in the name of the Snip Tutorial you used :-)

I'll remind you the week before Christmas to remember to thank your Secret Santa for her creativity and gifts here on the forum. We don't want any hurt feelings! Take pictures of your gifts and post them under the Group Photos so everyone can see and celebrate.

If you have any questions feel free to email me.
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Thank you so much for being so organized. You have me so excited. I can't wait to mail mine out.

Comment

Thank you for hosting this wonderful swap.
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Thanks...on it
        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks so much for all you're doing! I'm going to work hard this week to personalize more the last items
          My blog (when I will be able to keep it updated): http://juliasdreamabout.blogspot.it/

Queen of Quiltgard

Lover of Scraps

Comment

Thank you..working on the last of the items.

Comment

Thanks so much! Just a couple little things left to do.
              :icon_hi:

Happy Quilting!
              Janine

Comment

Is it too early to ship? I keep changing my mind and making new things. I really should get started or re-started on a couple of quilts.

Beth
                Happiness is a FULL bobbin!

Comment

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I think it might be a tad early :-) Of course you never know, walking through Walmart two weeks ago I saw they had all their Christmas stuff out already. Boy, even before Halloween, what's the world coming too!
                  https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
                  Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Thanks for keeping us organized.

Comment

Secret Santa 2017

About this Group

This is the 2017 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.You may view the Gallery and Discussions by "joining" the Group. This Group will remain open for the remainer of 2017. For next years Secret Santa please join Secret Santa 2018.
                    Type: Public
                    Topics: 118
                    Comments: 1102

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X