Secret Santa 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone should have the name of their recipient for Secret Santa now

The last deadline to have your 7 pictures of the gifts you have completed to me was October 1. As a result many people were also able to get their allergy needs met.

Everyone who has sent me pictures should have the name of who you are Secret Santa to. As is the case in previous years, no pictures...no names. If you sent me your pictures but did not get a name please contact me ASAP. Either I did not receive it or I slipped up somewhere and need to correct that.

If you have not sent me the pictures of where you are at with your gift making you can still do so however, at this point, I can't guarantee that your allergy needs are met as was my original plan.

We're getting down to the wire. I'll post shipping and tracking information also today!
Secret Santa 2017

About this Group

This is the 2017 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.You may view the Gallery and Discussions by "joining" the Group. This Group will remain open for the remainer of 2017. For next years Secret Santa please join Secret Santa 2018.
Type: Public
Topics: 118
Comments: 1102

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
X