Secret Santa 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what's your favorite snack

Since I think it would be nice to send something tasty (as long as it's allowed by customs) how about we share what are our fav snacks and sweet treats and general junk food to give ideas to our Santas?

For example I love chocolate, but when there is peanut butter and salted caramel involved as well I go crazy I LOVE tHOSE!
    My blog (when I will be able to keep it updated): http://juliasdreamabout.blogspot.it/

Queen of Quiltgard

Lover of Scraps

I like those Hersey's Kisses but I go nuts over chocolate covered cherries :-)
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Chocolates, cashews, chocolate covered cherries (actually anything sweet).
      Wendy
      http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

I'm a sweet lover so anything chocolatey is good for me. Brownies are a favorite and Nutella is great too. I also LOVE black licorice.
        Tammy W.

Comment

As long as it doesn't have walnuts, I'm game to try your favorite snack. (Too many walnuts make my mouth break out in blisters.)

Chocolate and chewy caramel are favorites. Have you seen the new caramel M&Ms? Tasty little nuggets of happiness right there!

TeaThyme, do you like the soft licorice Allsorts, or just straight black licorice? If they are fresh and soft, I like the Allsorts. Grandpa used to eat them too, and that's probably where I learned about them.
          Be who you are and say what you feel
          because those who mind don't matter,
          and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Not a fan of almonds, walnuts, pecans or coconut. I know -- picky eater. But I do love chocolate and peanut butter and/or salted caramel - dark chocolate too. Lately, I've had an obsession with Cheese-It grooves - original cheddar or white cheddar. Those and pretzels take care of the salty need. Most anything really, except for what I have already mentioned.

Nancy

Comment

Dark chocolate, salted caramel, nuts, and just about anything crunchy & salty, lol.

Comment

I love dark chocolate, kit Kats. Don't like coconut and although I like nuts, they don't always like me so I usually stay away from them.
                Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

Chocolate, cashews, mixed nuts. Too much sugar is not a good thing for me.

Comment

I'm with Ginny B, dark chocolate!! LOL
                    Quilts may come, and quilts may go, but the stitches stay the same.:icon_hi:

Comment

If it chocolate, I love it. But please don't put peanut butter with it! Love them both, but not together. Licorice, M&M's, anything with salted caramel, gum drops, jelly beans, ... very very sweet tooth!
                      Peggiep
                      "I don't need to get organized, I just need a bigger sewing room." :)

Comment

Love dark chocolate, dk choc covered pretzels are great too. Chocolate Reisens are also a fave of mine. That being said, I am a true potato chip junkie.
                        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                        sigpic

Comment

I like any kind of chocolate with any kind of nuts. I like white chocolate also

Comment

Dark Chocolate, chocolate covered cheeries (was my Mom's favorite and I keep up the tradition at Christmas time; my daughter put a box in her casket!), almond joys, and other chocolate candy

Comment

I will pretty well eat anything except coconut.
                              Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Secret Santa 2017

About this Group

This is the 2017 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.You may view the Gallery and Discussions by "joining" the Group. This Group will remain open for the remainer of 2017. For next years Secret Santa please join Secret Santa 2018.
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 118
                              Comments: 1102

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X