Secret Santa 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've reached the 50% mark

I was just browsing through things today and decided to do a count of who now knows who they will be Secret Santa to. We've reached a milestone. 50% of you now have your names :-) Kudos!!

I got so excited it gave me the boost to finish off the last gift I had to make for mine.

I don't think I mentioned it before but I think all of you have gotten your names the same day you submitted your 7 gift photos. If you submit photos and don't hear back from me by the second day at the latest then shoot me a PM because it would indicate that for some reason I did not get it or didn't see it. Don't be shy about that :-)
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Whoooot Whooot! That's great news! The only bad thing about it is it means that winter is getting closer!
    Peggiep
    "I don't need to get organized, I just need a bigger sewing room." :)

Comment

I have mine and boy has it been fun putting some special gifts together. The only problem is I didn't want her/him to know I was their SS so I tried to visit as many profile pages as I had time for.

Beth
      Happiness is a FULL bobbin!

Comment

Astatoo good thinking! I will keep it in mind! Very smart!

I'm pleased to say I'm almost ready to send my email. I need 1 and 1/2 gifts done and I'm ready. My big struggle is that since I don't know yet who my target is I struggle deciding what to do. Too many ideas but it's great fun I am so thrilled!
        My blog (when I will be able to keep it updated): http://juliasdreamabout.blogspot.it/

Queen of Quiltgard

Lover of Scraps

Comment

I finally got caught up & now I really need to get my act together & get everything out for the picture. Maybe typing this out loud will be the impetus I need to stop thinking & start doing, lol

Comment

I've got one more thing (maybe two that I WANT to make) I've got one cut out, I just need to sew it up. I'll get it done shortly!!! I'm so excited. Can you all think of anyway to get more people involved in the swap? This is so much fun that I wish we could get more people involved. Any thoughts?
            :icon_hi:

Happy Quilting!
            Janine

Comment

jkoucheki how about after this exchange is done each one of us who made the gifts makes a post about the 12 gifts in "Sew and Tell"?

Carlie what do you think? Could it be a good idea?
              My blog (when I will be able to keep it updated): http://juliasdreamabout.blogspot.it/

Queen of Quiltgard

Lover of Scraps

Comment

Yes I think that would be good. And something like that is great way to show how creative people are. (And we do have very creative people here) Maybe talking about it and attaching one pic of your favorite. :-)
                https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
                Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Secret Santa 2017

About this Group

This is the 2017 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.You may view the Gallery and Discussions by "joining" the Group. This Group will remain open for the remainer of 2017. For next years Secret Santa please join Secret Santa 2018.
                Type: Public
                Topics: 118
                Comments: 1102

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X