Secret Santa 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monthly theme recap

Monthly theme recap for those who need it- I did!
    Jan.--Seasonal Holiday- any holiday we choose
    Feb.--Fabric Basket-or any basket
    March--something for the sewing room
    April--by the sea
    May--Flowers
    June--Kitchen
    July--Stars
    Aug.--Quilt snips tutorials
    Sept.--Mini Quilts
    Oct.--Christmas Ornaments
    Nov.--Hot Plate Mats
    Dec.--Warm & Cozy

Please correct me if I got any wrong. After this weekend I may be done, well except for a few added things to add a bit of a personal touch.
    Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Thanks for collecting all the themes in one place

Comment

Thanks I needed a list!! Onward.......
      Quilts may come, and quilts may go, but the stitches stay the same.:icon_hi:

Comment

Thanks so much...you know me, always playing catch up, lol.
        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
        sigpic

Comment

Thank you so much for the list!!!! I'm almost finished with all of my goodies! I did order a bit more fabric so that I could finish up one of my goodies, but a little more sewing here and there and I'm all done! YEAH!!! I'm excited!
          :icon_hi:

Happy Quilting!
          Janine

Comment

That matches my list!

My sewing is on hold for a few more days. My job interview is tomorrow, and I still have another round of State Fair to do, but the list is close to complete.
            Be who you are and say what you feel
            because those who mind don't matter,
            and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

I added a monthly recap list on my user notes to help my Santa I hope it will be helpful
              My blog (when I will be able to keep it updated): http://juliasdreamabout.blogspot.it/

Queen of Quiltgard

Lover of Scraps

Comment

Thank you for posting this. I had missed the themes for Oct-Dec and logged on just to try and find them.

Comment

Thank you for this list!!! I needed to double check that I hadn't forgotten something & you saved me lots of time!

Comment

My sewing has been on hold for over 2 weeks now. I had my machine in for service, finally brought her home on Monday. I tried sewing and everything seemed to work fine. Yesterday, I was getting ready for a class I was taking today and wanted to fill some bobbins. Set everything up, moved the little lever and . . . nothing!! Tried several times. Still nothing. I called over to the shop and he decided I should bring it in and he would fix it while I waited. Keep in mind the shop is about 45 minutes away from me. Anyway, I took it back and he discovered he had pinched the wires to the winder when he was putting everything back. Now I am waiting another week or two as they had to order a new bobbin winder. They did fill a couple of bobbins for me while I was there which I was able to use today for the class. Not sure what I am going to do from here on out once these couple run out: (

Comment

Done with the projects. All that's left is to wrap and ship!

Comment

Secret Santa 2017

About this Group

This is the 2017 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.You may view the Gallery and Discussions by "joining" the Group. This Group will remain open for the remainer of 2017. For next years Secret Santa please join Secret Santa 2018.
                      Type: Public
                      Topics: 118
                      Comments: 1102

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X