Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot plate mats

So is this hot pads or bigger?

I was thinking it was for hot pads but I'm sure bigger would be ok if you wanted.
    Wackyweavr, what did you have in mind?
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

wasn't sure and it being my 1st SS I want to do it right. Thanks so I guess either way.

Comment

Perhaps it could be expanded to anything that can protect your hands, counter, etc. from heat such as the already mentioned hot pads, oven mittens, casserole carriers.

Comment

Big enough to put hot dish on for the table.

Comment

I have purchased the foil batting to use for the mat. I assume I would sew it with the foil on top, but have never used this before. Is that the correct way to use it?

Comment

This is so funny. I searched the web to see which side should be up on the insel bright and never did find an answer but I think the aluminum, shinny side should be up to absorb the heat. I could be wrong but that's just my observation.

Comment

I found some info on web & yes shiny side goes to the hot side. Made my mat today. Very pleased with it

Comment

Secret Santa 2017

About this Group

This is the 2017 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.You may view the Gallery and Discussions by "joining" the Group. This Group will remain open for the remainer of 2017. For next years Secret Santa please join Secret Santa 2018.
                Type: Public
                Topics: 118
                Comments: 1102

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X