Secret Santa 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caught up

Finally caught up with my projects. Sent my pictures off to Carlie & now have my SS info. Hope she likes my gifts. I have 8 completed & 2 more started.

Well done, Mary Lynn....I only have 3 left to complete, but I am stumped for ideas for the "mini quilt" theme. Will have to really think about this one!
    Peggiep
    "I don't need to get organized, I just need a bigger sewing room." :)

Comment

I'm in the same spot... 8 down and that darn quilt snip is giving me issues. For some reason I'm stuck and nothing is coming to me. That month might end up as a purchased gift.
      Tammy W.

Comment

I am finally caught up - somewhat. I have 7 completed and another almost completed. Amazingly, the sewing room one really has me stumped. I have several ideas in mind, but I just can't seem to make the ideas move from my brain to my hands. I think I am overthinking it all. Plus, my machine is overdue for a check up and giving me problems. Have to take care of this soon.

Comment

I'm thinking of giving up on the mini quilt. I'm on my third try. If this one doesn't work I might have to purchase some fabric for my SS which SS might be happier with fabric then what these mini quilts are turning out to be. First one is ugly and sure didn't turn out like what was in my head. The second one is really cute but some (most) of the applique is to small to blanket stitch on the machine so I started doing it by hand and the loops are baggy and if I pull tighter they move up. I'm thinking maybe floss would work better. I was using regular thread. I have a third one picked out and going to try that one today. I've been in a funky mood so maybe that is my problem. Otherwise I'm good to go.

Comment

Remember that if you have too much of a problem with a theme then you can always use one of your two freebie themes, anything your imagination wants to do :-)
            https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
            Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

I'm caught up, but I'm still trying to make sure I've done my best to meet each month's theme. Some of these really overlap or are very close to the same theme. I've got to make my Christmas ornaments and my warm and cozy for December and then I'm done. I just need to buy a few extra bits to add as little bonus' and then I'm done. Whew.
              :icon_hi:

Happy Quilting!
              Janine

Comment

Secret Santa 2017

About this Group

This is the 2017 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.You may view the Gallery and Discussions by "joining" the Group. This Group will remain open for the remainer of 2017. For next years Secret Santa please join Secret Santa 2018.
              Type: Public
              Topics: 118
              Comments: 1102

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X