No announcement yet.

Secret Santa 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to get your Secret Santa recipient. All members please sign that you have read.

After looking over the previous discussion it looks like both getting early and later recipients is about 50/50. So here's what I thought I'd do. (I have tentatively paired up everyone so I know who will get who in the end. As it stands now it appears that everyone will get their needs met regarding international shipping and allergy problems etc. ).

EARLY RECIPIENTS
    People who would like to have their recipient name early would have to email me picture of 7 completed projects not later than Sept 1. Email the pictures to my home address: [email protected] instead of to the forum PM system. I will reply to your email hopefully the same day with the information concerning your Secret Santa recipient.

LATER RECIPIENTS
    If you are behind in your projects by Sept 1 you can email me your 7 completed project pictures not later than October 1. Email the pictures to my home address: [email protected] instead of to the forum PM system. I will reply to your email hopefully the same day with the information concerning your Secret Santa recipient.

*** I am going to ask that everyone adhere to the dates above and that I do receive all the pictures not later than Oct 1.*** This is very important to me as your moderator.

Provided there are no unforeseen problems (which could occur i.e. despite the best effort of mice and men, as the expression goes) everyone's special needs appear to have been met! If you have any potential problems please email me as soon as you are aware of them and we'll see what we can do about it).
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

I have read and agree.
    Wendy
    http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

I have read & agree.

Comment

Read and agree.

Comment

I have read and agree and can't wait. This is so exiting

Comment

I have read and agree. Thanks so much for all the time and effort you are putting into this group. Not many would take on this huge job. You are truly a great person.

Comment

I have read and agree. Working hard to catch up!!

Comment

I have read and agree. Now I need to go count up how many I have done for a photo op!
                Be who you are and say what you feel
                because those who mind don't matter,
                and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

I have read and agree. Thank you for organizing this for us.
                  Tammy W.

Comment

I have read and agree.

Comment

Carlie, I have 6 of my projects completed and am waiting to finish # 7 and #8 when I get my SS name. #7 is partial done as I need to add personal items geared towards my SS name; #8 will done at the very last moment. Can I go ahead and send the photo by the Sept 1 deadline even though I only have 6 completed and one partially done?

Comment

Yes you can, include your partially done #7. I have no objections getting the pics earlier than Sept 1.
                        https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
                        Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Thanks. I will try and do the photography in the next few days.

Comment

I have read & agree.

Thank you so much for going to the extra effort to accommodate everyone!

Comment

Read and agree.

Thank you for all of your work organizing this.

Comment

Secret Santa 2017

About this Group

This is the 2017 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.You may view the Gallery and Discussions by "joining" the Group. This Group will remain open for the remainer of 2017. For next years Secret Santa please join Secret Santa 2018.
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 118
                              Comments: 1102

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X