Secret Santa 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making life easier for your Secret Santa

While I was playing around with a first draft of the secret santa pairings I started checking how many people have listed their information about themselves and some of their favorite things. These things are usually listed in one of the earlier discussions here in our forum or in people's profiles under About Me or User notes.

While a lot of members have done this, some haven't. Can you please check that there is some information about yourself out there so your Secret Santa can tailor some of your gifts uniquely to you. Some of us Secret Santa's just love doing that!
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Done! Thanks for the kick in the toochis ;-) I've been meaning to do that for ages!

Comment

LOL, toooooo funny AMG!
      https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
      Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Just did mine. Also been meaning to do that for awhile!!

Comment

darn it I was thinking and thinking about doing it and did not do it yet! I actually wanted to write like a imaginary chat to my Santa just to give some clues about me!
          I will take care of it in August for sure
          My blog (when I will be able to keep it updated): http://juliasdreamabout.blogspot.it/

Queen of Quiltgard

Lover of Scraps

Comment

As a Santa that likes to design the gifts to meet the recipient's preferences, Thank You to all of you who have taken the time to fill out some information.
            I know some of the forms seem a little much, but depending on the project, this info is good to have. This is especially true if you are newer to the forum, or you aren't as talkative as some of us.
            I think we all agree that as Santas, we want our recipients to be pleased with their gifts and use/display them.

I can't wait to get my giftee's name! This is so fun!
            Be who you are and say what you feel
            because those who mind don't matter,
            and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

And I think this has helped to keep everyone on track.

Comment

Hi Everyone ---- all my info is posted both in the "get to know me" section of Secret Santa, as well as in my "User Notes". I will have to update a little, but most of the info is still relevant.
                Peggiep
                "I don't need to get organized, I just need a bigger sewing room." :)

Comment

I am under the LIKES AND DISLIKES thread, updated my information.
                  Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I too am grateful for the kick in the posterior, will get right on it!
                    Quilts may come, and quilts may go, but the stitches stay the same.:icon_hi:

Comment

Secret Santa 2017

About this Group

This is the 2017 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.You may view the Gallery and Discussions by "joining" the Group. This Group will remain open for the remainer of 2017. For next years Secret Santa please join Secret Santa 2018.
                    Type: Public
                    Topics: 118
                    Comments: 1102

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X