Secret Santa 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Feedback - SS recipients

In the past we received our Secret Santa recipient mid October.

Would you prefer to receive your recipient's name mid September? I think this could be done if I received 7 photos of completed projects from each member by Sept 1.

I like to hear feedback from all the members here if possible.
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Either way works for me, if we get earlier we could personalise more perhaps.
    Wendy
    http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

I will have a bit of catch - up to do between now and Sept., but I certainly like the idea of getting the name early so things could be a little more personal. By the way, Carlie - you are doing a great job!
      Peggiep
      "I don't need to get organized, I just need a bigger sewing room." :)

Comment

Either is fine with me. I will go with the majority.

Comment

Fine with me either way.
          Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

I would find it easy to keep it in October especially this year. It seems around the end of Sept is when I seem to have more time to get projects done. Hard to believe but mid-Sept is only a month and half away.

Comment

I would love to know earlier who my recipient is to personalize more gifts But guess I better run to work on my WIPS because I have everything in progress and not much done so thanks for the heads up, I will work on it!
              My blog (when I will be able to keep it updated): http://juliasdreamabout.blogspot.it/

Queen of Quiltgard

Lover of Scraps

Comment

When I'm thinking what to make it would help to know who the person is. I'm always thinking if I only knew who she is. The package still wouldn't have to be mailed out till later right?

Comment

Yes for International the shipping date is mid November and for in States it's early December :-) So nothing else changes other then you getting your persons name a little bit earlier. I thought this might particularly help international people to have a little more time tailoring their projects to their individual recipients.

Also for the September drawing which I contact winners August 15 and list on Aug 25 I will be picking 4 people so you will receive the Sept through December themes early to make it easier to get your projects done before the Nov and December shipping dates.
                  https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
                  Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

I'm ok with either date.

Comment

Either date is fine with me, although, I will need to really get busy with my projects in progress if everyone decides on the September date.

Nancy

Comment

Great idea Carlie I love it ♡♡♡
                        My blog (when I will be able to keep it updated): http://juliasdreamabout.blogspot.it/

Queen of Quiltgard

Lover of Scraps

Comment

I like earlier but whatever the group decides is fine with me.

Comment

Either way, although I am behind now. Summer is not my best sewing time. I would rather be outside than sewing. And of course there is golf!

Comment

My vote is for earlier. I have at least two that I need a general size and a color preference for.
                              Neither will take long to make, but they would be better if they fit the recipient's needs.
                              Be who you are and say what you feel
                              because those who mind don't matter,
                              and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Secret Santa 2017

About this Group

This is the 2017 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.You may view the Gallery and Discussions by "joining" the Group. This Group will remain open for the remainer of 2017. For next years Secret Santa please join Secret Santa 2018.
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 118
                              Comments: 1102

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

• chelea
                                Willcox and Gibbs
                                by chelea
                                Several months ago I let a Singer 24 get away. This time, same consignment shop, I didn't hesitate. Meet Eleanor, c. 1891. The Willcox and Gibbs story...
                                Today, 03:30 PM
                              • KPH
                                My Secret Santa box has arrived.
                                by KPH
                                Just Lyn, Thanks so much. I appreciate all of the hard work you have done. That's an amazing Advent Calendar. I can't wait to see the kids again to show...
                                November 19, 2020, 03:06 PM
                              • KPH
                                Secret Santa Arrivals
                                by KPH
                                Alrighty, for the sake of my nerves... I know one of the rules is to send me the tracking numbers. All well and good, but when your package arrives. Would...
                                November 12, 2020, 08:39 AM
                              • Monique
                                It has arrived
                                by Monique
                                My parcel from Chris has arrived and mine is on an airplane headed to her. WOOHOO!!

I will fondle it gently when I pick it up and then put...
                                November 10, 2020, 03:38 AM
                              • KPH
                                New Leader needed for 2021
                                by KPH
                                We're reaching that point, of thinking about 2021 SS. I hope someone will step up and be the moderator for next year. I have all of the letters and files...
                                November 1, 2020, 01:41 PM
                              Working...
                              X