Secret Santa 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June Theme

scooter15650 has come up with our June Theme and it's all about Kitchens. Thank you Scooter! :-)

So many potential ideas for this one. What are some of your favorites???
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Okay, I'm not sure I understand what the theme is.... Kitchens?

Comment

Anything to do with the kitchen, Robin. So placemats, oven mitts, microwave bowls, towels, aprons, cooking etc. Could also have to do with food or foods since that is part and party to kitchens too. I would think BBQ things would also apply :-)
      https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
      Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Ooooh, perfect!!!! I've got just the idea for this one!

Comment

This will be easy, lots of ideas.
          Wendy
          http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

Today's (5-25) Daily Deal could work perfect to making something for the kitchen.

Comment

I do not know what is more difficult. When I have too many ideas or not enough..

Comment

I am still stumped on May, tried 3 "things" so far and not happy with any. May have to take a break and work on this one, I know what I will make already!
                Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

This one sounds easy enough.
                  Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                  sigpic

Comment

This is a good theme conjuring several ideas. Now I just have to find the time to make them happen. You know what they say, Sew much to do, sew little time!!

Nancy

Comment

I love this theme! This will be fun!

Comment

Kitchen items are always my go to craft for a quick gift so this one should be easy. Remembering our soldiers this Memorial Day weekend who fought so bravely to give us our freedoms. Their sacrifices should never be forgotten.

Comment

Lots of ideas.

Comment

I have an idea just need some fabric! Will pick that up this week and will be ready to git 'er done! lol
                            Peggiep
                            "I don't need to get organized, I just need a bigger sewing room." :)

Comment

Been sewing most of the day! Made one project but decided it wasn't working as I thought it should so I went back to the drawing board and came up with another project to replace it. Still need to do May's project, but know what it will be. Will hopefully finish June's by tomorrow. I need to finish these projects as I have to get two 12.5" squares done for my exchange that is June 5. Suppose to rain for the next several days so that will keep me inside!

Comment

Secret Santa 2017

About this Group

This is the 2017 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.You may view the Gallery and Discussions by "joining" the Group. This Group will remain open for the remainer of 2017. For next years Secret Santa please join Secret Santa 2018.
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 118
                              Comments: 1102

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X