Secret Santa 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another idea about our monthly projects

I love opening the package on Christmas morning, but I would also love to know about each project or item. If doing a quilted project where did you get the pattern, fabric and maybe a quick explanation of why it was chosen. I plan to wrap each month and include a short note about my project. I hope everyone is on target--I am behind. I will be playing catch up in the next few weeks now that my schedule is thinning out. First my husband had a health issue and he is now better and my 'feral' cat that I feed was in a fight with another cat and had to have an large abscess drained this morning. Nasty!!!

Have a wonderful week and looking forward to finding out what May's theme will be.

Debbie

I think that is a great idea....most gifts don't need an explanation of what they are, but a link to the pattern and why it was the chosen one for the monthly theme would be great!
    Peggiep
    "I don't need to get organized, I just need a bigger sewing room." :)

Comment

Love this idea, I have gotten gifts that I would like to know more about, especially the name of the pattern.
      Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

I generally shoot from the hip, and create as I go, but I could try to do this.
        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
        sigpic

Comment

Not a bad idea at all, need to go back and write notes on the finished gifts. I love wrapping each one individually makes it fun for me and hopefully for the receiver.

Comment

Last year was my first year in the group and I didn't even think about including a note with the gifts that I made, but when I received my package and opened the gifts, there was a personal note giving a little info about each gift. It was so nice. I can't say that I'll be able to do that myself, but I sure would like to try.
            :icon_hi:

Happy Quilting!
            Janine

Comment

I was thinking to do the same thing to write a little note for each gift telling where the inspiration came from and the link to the pattern in case the recipient wants to make it as well
              My blog (when I will be able to keep it updated): http://juliasdreamabout.blogspot.it/

Queen of Quiltgard

Lover of Scraps

Comment

That's a great idea!
                Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

Secret Santa 2017

About this Group

This is the 2017 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.You may view the Gallery and Discussions by "joining" the Group. This Group will remain open for the remainer of 2017. For next years Secret Santa please join Secret Santa 2018.
                Type: Public
                Topics: 118
                Comments: 1102

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X