Secret Santa 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Used books

I really liked the idea of listing our used books that we don't want anymore. I realized that if we put them in our user notes then they may not be as accessible since we'd have to go to everyones user notes to find who has them listed there.

I'm wondering if you all would rather have a "discussion" section here marked Used Books thread and people could list the books they want to give away here in the group so the list would be more visible. This might work well if it is our intention to make the books available to group members only.

If we want the books available to everyone in the forum we could start a new Group "Used Books" in the group section where everyone can see what is available. It would be similar to the "I don't want it, you can have it" group but for used books only.

What do you think? I know I have a few older books that were given to me that I'll never use.
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Great idea, Carlie. I think a new thread in the General Forum section would be the best place. Since I have only been quilting for a few years, I don't have a large library but it might be a place for me to add to my meager supply. Thanks!
    Peggiep
    "I don't need to get organized, I just need a bigger sewing room." :)

Comment

When you say General Forum I'm confused which section you mean. Here? or a new Group in the Groups section?
      Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

My opinion would be to list our unused books right here in our group. If we have left over, they could always go into a new group or the I Don't Want It group.
        That's my 2¢ worth.
        Bec

Comment

Ok, I'll start a thread "Used Book List".

If anyone has books they want to rid themselves of they can be listed there :-)

Comment

I'll list mine as soon as I can go through them.
            Bec

Comment

Secret Santa 2017

About this Group

This is the 2017 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.You may view the Gallery and Discussions by "joining" the Group. This Group will remain open for the remainer of 2017. For next years Secret Santa please join Secret Santa 2018.
            Type: Public
            Topics: 118
            Comments: 1102

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X