Secret Santa 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Mind is whirling

OK - I am excited about this group - I've never done it before. My mind has been whirling with all the suggestions, ideas, etc. NOW - I just have to concentrate and not let it all get to me. It seems I get nothing done when in this state of thinking. Does anyone else ever feel like this? Have fun everyone - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I'm going through that at the moment too. Someone suggested that this often happens this time of year. I hope that's true because I want my calm creative person back! And, I want her back soon!
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Hi Patsquilting - Last year was my first year and I was worried, but it's so much fun. There are a lot of people who will give you suggestions if you get stuck. I can give you a few: zippered pouch; tote bag; apron; table runner, casserole carrier; hot pads, pot holders. It's so much fun and I learned a lot last year. Yell if you get hung up or have questions. A lot of people will help you.

Welcome to the group!
      Janine
      :icon_hi:

Happy Quilting!
      Janine

Comment

Thanks, Janine. I appreciate all the support. Once I get over the "oh, no - mind whirling stuff" I'm fine. I think now that the holidays are also over will help a lot. I am looking forward to this group. And, especially, the surprises at the end.

Comment

I have ideas.
          Then I wonder "Hmmm, would they rather have it in red or purple." Dang it! I won't know my intended victim until September. For those ideas, I may just have to make myself a note and tuck it in the box.
          Be who you are and say what you feel
          because those who mind don't matter,
          and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

This is my first year in this group and I was a little stumped by this months theme, but finally, figured it out -- I think. We will see if it turns out all right. It is daunting but exciting to think about making something every month. Can't wait!!

Comment

Secret Santa 2017

About this Group

This is the 2017 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.You may view the Gallery and Discussions by "joining" the Group. This Group will remain open for the remainer of 2017. For next years Secret Santa please join Secret Santa 2018.
            Type: Public
            Topics: 118
            Comments: 1102

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X