Secret Santa 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping Suggestion

We have had a member in the 2016 group that may have had her SS package stolen from her porch. For safety reasons, and to assure you partner gets his/her gifts...I highly suggest you ship with signature required. As sad as it is, these are the times we live in. There were actually people following UPS and USPS drivers around, stealing packages, almost as soon as they were left unattended on someones porch. A little extra caution, saves a lot of trouble,
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Oh, that's awful. I might have mine sent to my work, much safer that way.
    Lori

http://sewtimeforme.blogspot.com/

Comment

I have a friend who went to family's on Christmas, came home and all their outside lights and decorations had been stolen!

Send with signature required - got it and great idea!
      Bec

Comment

That is sad to hear.

Comment

How sad especially during Christmas. What kind of people are they?!? If I found a package laying around (or whatever) I would find the person belonging to!

Btw I have no clue how to send a package with signature required but in September or even in August I will go to the post office and ask about it!
          My blog (when I will be able to keep it updated): http://juliasdreamabout.blogspot.it/

Queen of Quiltgard

Lover of Scraps

Comment

Secret Santa 2017

About this Group

This is the 2017 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.You may view the Gallery and Discussions by "joining" the Group. This Group will remain open for the remainer of 2017. For next years Secret Santa please join Secret Santa 2018.
          Type: Public
          Topics: 118
          Comments: 1102

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X