Secret Santa 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monthly Theme Selection Sharing

The thought occurred to me that others may like to share in coming up with the 2017 themes. Of course it would not be possible for everyone to have an opportunity since there are only 12 themes per year. I thought it would be fun if we had a monthly theme raffle.

Anyone interested in naming a theme would contact me and their name will go in my Theme Bowl. Each month, two weeks before the new theme is due I'll pull a name and contact the winner. (Their name is then removed from the entries) They notify me what theme they have created within the following week and I'll list it the first of the month.

This procedure would be done each month to allow new members up until June 1 to participate if they would like.

What do you think?
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

That sounds like a neat idea.

Comment

Sounds like a great deal of fun!!

Comment

I like the idea, I think it's cool
        My blog (when I will be able to keep it updated): http://juliasdreamabout.blogspot.it/

Queen of Quiltgard

Lover of Scraps

Comment

Secret Santa 2017

About this Group

This is the 2017 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.You may view the Gallery and Discussions by "joining" the Group. This Group will remain open for the remainer of 2017. For next years Secret Santa please join Secret Santa 2018.
        Type: Public
        Topics: 118
        Comments: 1102

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X