Secret Santa 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introductions

Hi I'm Carlie Wolf and your new moderator for 2017. Janine has graciously offered to assist me as needed and I'll be keeping her abreast as things evolve. Thank you Janine.

There will be very few changes from last year, Rhonda has done such a great job and this has made setting up so easy. Thank you Rhonda

I hope everyone has fun and enjoys 2017.
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

hello Carlie,

I'm Robin and this is going to be fun. I did the SS in 2015 was unable to do it in 2016 and plan on giving it a go again this go around. Thank you for keeping it going ��

Comment

Hi Carlie, I am Marilyn (auntiemern) I have participated in ever secret santa swap since I have joined the forum. I LOVE them.
      Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
      sigpic

Comment

Secret Santa 2017

About this Group

This is the 2017 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.You may view the Gallery and Discussions by "joining" the Group. This Group will remain open for the remainer of 2017. For next years Secret Santa please join Secret Santa 2018.
      Type: Public
      Topics: 118
      Comments: 1102

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X