Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Will Be Checking...

Hello All...

I have been sick with Pneumonia, therefore, I have not been out at all until today to pick up my Christmas Quilt. It was all I could do to get up and out, but it was good to see sunshine.

This leads to my post title...I Will Be Checking...Well, I will not be checking the mail, but my husband will check it for me tonight when he gets in. I am almost certain that my mug rug will be waiting for me. I can feel it in my bones! So, when my husband brings my little package to me, I will be ever so happy to open it and will certainly take pictures tomorrow and will definitely post a great big thank you!

Just wanting to let ya'l know!
    sigpicMISA
    I am a material girl. Wanna see my fabric collection?

http://www.aprairiehomequilts.com/qu...ng-quotes.html

Hi Misa, Sorry to hear that you have been sick...........hope you're starting to feel better now. And I hope you get some fun forum mail too!
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Hahaha! Pam! It's YOU AGAIN!!!! THANK YOU!!!! I LOVE MY MUG RUG AND CARD!!!I am going to take a picture when I have better lighting tomorrow. My mug rug is so fitting and so dog gone adorable! Hey! I just had to laugh too, when I saw your name on the envelope! Ahhh, the envelope, I just love it as well.
      sigpicMISA
      I am a material girl. Wanna see my fabric collection?

http://www.aprairiehomequilts.com/qu...ng-quotes.html

Comment

Mug Rug Swap: Christmas 2013

About this Group

Christmas/Winter Mug Rug Swap! Group is now CLOSED!
      Type: Public
      Topics: 54
      Comments: 333

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X