Mug Rug Swap: Christmas 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a quick note....

So glad mug rugs are pouring in, they all look so beautiful!!

Just a note to those who haven't received a mug rug yet, a few members are falling behind this time around so don't worry if you don't have a mug rug in your mailbox tomorrow. You WILL get a mug rug. Once I see who's left I'll start tracking them down and making sure everyone gets one

Also, for those who have received your mug rugs, PLEASE let your partner know that they've arrived and also share a picture! If you can't figure out how to post a picture on the forum, send it to me via e-mail and I'll post it on your behalf: [email protected]

Great job guys, Merry Christmas!!
    *Dee*
    Believe
    There Is
    Good In The World

I will get mine in the mail tomorrow....Promise!
    I got some extra goodies to make up for the delay.....hope she likes it!!
    ~Kathy~

Comment

I received my mug rug while I was out of town and havn't taken a picture of it yet. Will do it when I get home from work tonight.

Laurie
      Grandma Laurie

Comment

I did mail mine today so she should get it in a few days. Sorry to be late. I also did receive mine and will send her a message right now before I forget AGAIN. I will also try to post a picture asap when I remember how to do it. I DID remember to take a photo of all the goodies.
        :icon_wave: Linda
        "Home is where they love you"

Comment

Just emailed photos of mine. I wasn't able to upload them.

Comment

Mine was mailed on Saturday. So sorry for the delay.

Comment

Mine should of been delivered on Saturday. I'm hoping it did not get lost in the mail!

Comment

I mailed mine on November 29th and received mine the same day! Will post pic soon.

Comment

I just got my mug rug from Alliek - she also had me for the Fall Mug Rug - so now I feel like I have my very own designer sending me exclusive items

Will post picture of the fantastic mug rug and all the other goodies that I got soon!
                  - Phyllis :)

Comment

I mailed mine on November 27 priority mail but still haven't heard my partner got it. Hope she did.
                    SandyWhite
                    Ocala, Florida
                    http://handpiecing.blogspot.com

Comment

Mine will be mailed today.........just a little delayed.
                      "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                      Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

I mailed mine on November 12th and was told it takes 3 to 7 work days (airmail priority) . I didn´t put a customs declaration on the envelope because they didn´t tell me at the post office that I have to and I didn´t know it. I really hope it arrived by now or arrives in the next few days.

Comment

Just a reminder to those who haven't posted yet, we LOVE pictures! You can send them to me via e-mail if you can't figure out how to post
                          *Dee*
                          Believe
                          There Is
                          Good In The World

Comment

Mug Rug Swap: Christmas 2013

About this Group

Christmas/Winter Mug Rug Swap! Group is now CLOSED!
                          Type: Public
                          Topics: 54
                          Comments: 333

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X