Holiday Prairie Flower block swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blocks

Per tracking number 9505512551686294026843, the package has arrived at Kay's house. Yeah!!!

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Yes your package was received. It arrived while I was gone visiting my new granddaughter.

Comment

Kay - I hope you had a great time visiting your new granddaughter. Congratulations!!

Thank you for the great job on being the host for this block swap.

Pat

Comment

Congrats on your new granddaughter!

Comment

Congrats on your new granddaughter. You will have to post a pic sometime. Thanks for all the time and hard work you have done for the swap. You have done a great job.

Comment

Holiday Prairie Flower block swap

About this Group

Using the tutorial Easy Prairie Flower Quilt with Jenny, we will create blocks using Christmas/Holiday/Winter prints.
            You will be making 21 blocks, keeping 1 for yourself and sending 20 to share with the group.

Here is the link to the video we will be following in making the Prairie Flower Block
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUrrVx_L9jg&feature=youtu.be&list= PLD5EF21A981F69C28

Your blocks, according to the video, will turn out to be a 13” square this is incorrect. Your block will be approximately 14".

Join the group for more details.
            Type: Public
            Topics: 47
            Comments: 246

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X