Holiday Prairie Flower block swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interested in doing this again?

It appears that everyone is doing well with this block. It's easy and goes together fast once your cutting and marking are done.

I was wondering if there is anyone interested in doing this again? Either the same block in a specific color or try to find another block to do but still in specific colors. Example would be this Prairie flower block in teals and purples with white on white as the background fabric.

Doesn't have to be this block we are currently doing but would like to do one that goes together easily in specific colors. Those interest in doing this would be the ones to vote on the block and color combinations.

Sure.. . .after I finish this one! He he. Should be done by the end of August..... Sooner I hope!
    :icon_rolleyes:

Comment

I'm game. How about the new tutorial block that came out today?

Comment

I am in with whatever you decide. These are so much fun to do.

Comment

I would be interested - as long as the deadline is after the new year (February perhaps?)

Comment

I am in but would prefer after new year too as my schedule right now is focused on finishing up some Christmas gifts
            Debbie

Comment

Hi Kay
              Yes, I would certainly be interested in participating in another block swap, whether it is the Prairie Flower or another equally easy one. I, too would like to wait until after Christmas to start it because I have so much to finish between now and Dec that I would never be able to get everything done.
              Peggiep
              "I don't need to get organized, I just need a bigger sewing room." :)

Comment

Laura44, do you have a link to the block you are referring to?

I was just wondering if there was any intrest. The deadline wouldn't be until March 2017 because of the holidays and people being busy.

I know black friday around here you can get some great deals at the fabric stores and thought if we had colors decided then would be the time to pick up your fabric.

Comment

I was thinking the Autumn Stars block, or something simple like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMUjxJeviDY

Comment

I would love to do another. With specific colors.

Comment

Hi: I wouldn't mind doing another swap. After first of year (March) would be great. Whether prairie flower or another, no problem.

Comment

I would love to do another swap, but this was not my favorite pattern. I think after the holidays is a good idea as well.

Comment

laura44, I love the Autumn star tutoiral! It looks easy and fun. I think it would be perfect for a swap.

Comment

Yes I vote for the Autumn Stars block.

Comment

I just received MSQC's first catalog yesterday and the Autumn Star quilt is on the front cover. It is a very pretty quilt.

Comment

Holiday Prairie Flower block swap

About this Group

Using the tutorial Easy Prairie Flower Quilt with Jenny, we will create blocks using Christmas/Holiday/Winter prints.
                              You will be making 21 blocks, keeping 1 for yourself and sending 20 to share with the group.

Here is the link to the video we will be following in making the Prairie Flower Block
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUrrVx_L9jg&feature=youtu.be&list= PLD5EF21A981F69C28

Your blocks, according to the video, will turn out to be a 13” square this is incorrect. Your block will be approximately 14".

Join the group for more details.
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 47
                              Comments: 246

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X