Holiday Prairie Flower block swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is everyone doing?

It's been a little bit and I was just wondering how everyone was doing?

I completed all my blocks last night with one eye on my machine and another watching the floor for anything that might slither. Husband assures me there are no more snakes but I am still on high alert.

I got all my pieces cut a nd one block completed. I will try to get picture posted today or tomorrow.
    Wendy
    http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

Mine are done. hope to get them mailed this week.
      Debbie

Comment

mine are coming along, should have them all done by the end of August.

Comment

Started mine. I plan to have them done early... hopefully end of August too.

Comment

I finished cutting my fabric and am ready to hit the sewing machine. Finished up three baby quilts this week and they are on there way to there destination finally. Will have mine done by the weekend. Have a great day

Comment

Should have mine done this weekend. My work keeps changing my hours. Plays havock with my sewing.

Comment

I've been away on vacation, should be back sewing soon.

Comment

I know with everyone having deadlines - please have a little fun while do these blocks. Just imagine what everyone else's blocks will look like along with yours. I am so looking forward to down the road when we receive our finished blocks back. Just enjoy!

Comment

Glad to hear we are on track with our blocks. It goes fairly quickly when you get an assembly line going and just chain stitch.

Comment

Material bought, need to cut blocks.

Comment

I am about halfway finished. I am having an issue with posting a picture, however I looked up directions, but link isn't working. I remember having difficulty doing thise another time. Any suggestions?

Comment

Will try to mail mine next week.

Comment

I am trying really hard to get these done this week before my surgery.
                            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Just returned home from vacation and hope to get all the blocks completed by the end of August or sooner.
                              Peggiep
                              "I don't need to get organized, I just need a bigger sewing room." :)

Comment

Holiday Prairie Flower block swap

About this Group

Using the tutorial Easy Prairie Flower Quilt with Jenny, we will create blocks using Christmas/Holiday/Winter prints.
                              You will be making 21 blocks, keeping 1 for yourself and sending 20 to share with the group.

Here is the link to the video we will be following in making the Prairie Flower Block
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUrrVx_L9jg&feature=youtu.be&list= PLD5EF21A981F69C28

Your blocks, according to the video, will turn out to be a 13” square this is incorrect. Your block will be approximately 14".

Join the group for more details.
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 47
                              Comments: 246

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X