Holiday Prairie Flower block swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signing Blocks

Hi: can you please tell me again how you would like us to sign the blocks? I've got mine done and want to sign them and get them sent out. I know I'm early, but in 3 weeks, I will have so much going on for the next 1 1/2 months I won't have time to work on the blocks.

Thanks, pat

PLEASE DISREGARD: I just found the instructions section where you mentioned what to do.

Comment

No problem Patsquilting but just in case someone else has the same question this is a guideline signing your blocks. If you do sign your blocks please sign each block in the corner with your name, aka name, and where your live. For example mine will read
      Kay Derr aka:kderr
      Nebraska

Comment

I have a question about signing the blocks. Is there a specific place where you would like them signed? Do you want the names in one of the corners or does it matter? Just wanted to check before I do any signing.

Comment

I don't believe it will really matter. Just would go with what you think would look good with your blocks. Remember to put your name, aka and where you are from example:
          Kay Derr
          aka: kderr
          Nebraska

Comment

Holiday Prairie Flower block swap

About this Group

Using the tutorial Easy Prairie Flower Quilt with Jenny, we will create blocks using Christmas/Holiday/Winter prints.
          You will be making 21 blocks, keeping 1 for yourself and sending 20 to share with the group.

Here is the link to the video we will be following in making the Prairie Flower Block
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUrrVx_L9jg&feature=youtu.be&list= PLD5EF21A981F69C28

Your blocks, according to the video, will turn out to be a 13” square this is incorrect. Your block will be approximately 14".

Join the group for more details.
          Type: Public
          Topics: 47
          Comments: 246

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X