Holiday Prairie Flower block swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in

Hi: Just about completely moved and settled (if that is possible) so thought I would give this a try. I will do my best. Good luck to everyone.

Welcome to the Group, Patsquilting! If there's anything you need, just ask. One (or more) of us will be sure to respond.
    Peggiep
    "I don't need to get organized, I just need a bigger sewing room." :)

Comment

Welcome Patsquilting! We have plenty of time to do these so you'll be fine!
      :icon_rolleyes:

Comment

Thanks - have 4 made - trying to do at least 1/day. Have to work on my granddaughter's (to be born early Sept) quilt. She will get eventually - lots to do on it yet. I plan on having fun with all of this!

Comment

Holiday Prairie Flower block swap

About this Group

Using the tutorial Easy Prairie Flower Quilt with Jenny, we will create blocks using Christmas/Holiday/Winter prints.
        You will be making 21 blocks, keeping 1 for yourself and sending 20 to share with the group.

Here is the link to the video we will be following in making the Prairie Flower Block
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUrrVx_L9jg&feature=youtu.be&list= PLD5EF21A981F69C28

Your blocks, according to the video, will turn out to be a 13” square this is incorrect. Your block will be approximately 14".

Join the group for more details.
        Type: Public
        Topics: 47
        Comments: 246

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

• chelea
          Willcox and Gibbs
          by chelea
          Several months ago I let a Singer 24 get away. This time, same consignment shop, I didn't hesitate. Meet Eleanor, c. 1891. The Willcox and Gibbs story...
          Today, 03:30 PM
        • KPH
          My Secret Santa box has arrived.
          by KPH
          Just Lyn, Thanks so much. I appreciate all of the hard work you have done. That's an amazing Advent Calendar. I can't wait to see the kids again to show...
          November 19, 2020, 03:06 PM
        • KPH
          Secret Santa Arrivals
          by KPH
          Alrighty, for the sake of my nerves... I know one of the rules is to send me the tracking numbers. All well and good, but when your package arrives. Would...
          November 12, 2020, 08:39 AM
        • Monique
          It has arrived
          by Monique
          My parcel from Chris has arrived and mine is on an airplane headed to her. WOOHOO!!

I will fondle it gently when I pick it up and then put...
          November 10, 2020, 03:38 AM
        • KPH
          New Leader needed for 2021
          by KPH
          We're reaching that point, of thinking about 2021 SS. I hope someone will step up and be the moderator for next year. I have all of the letters and files...
          November 1, 2020, 01:41 PM
        Working...
        X