Holiday Prairie Flower block swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone

I'm back and so sorry for the delay. We do a lot of camping during the summer and this summer I was lucky enough to be bitten by a brown recluse spider on my leg. It put me out of commission for several day but I am back on the mend and able to walk again. Can't wait to get back to my sewing machine. It has been calling my name this whole time.

Welcome everyone who has joined in my absent and thank you to all who stepped up and filled in for me while I was down. You are all super duper friends.
    Kay

Oh Kay, I am sorry to hear about your spider bite. I can't imagine how painful that must have been. Glad you are on the mend!
    Peggiep
    "I don't need to get organized, I just need a bigger sewing room." :)

Comment

Sorry to hear you were out of commission for a bit, i was bitten yesterday by a spider and still trying to get a dr appr.
      I joined late, so i don't have pictures yet, my fabric should be in this week. Still having a problem finding the White on White.

this is going to be fun, i am so excited about the group.

twinmab (aka Mary)

Comment

Please be careful with that brown recluse spider bite! I'm a nurse and have seen some horrible outcomes from that! Just please do all the Dr recommends to the letter! Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
        :icon_rolleyes:

Comment

Jean Marie thank you for the advise. I have seen some aweful pictures and so I am doing exactly what the Dr says. I just wish that it would stop hurting. Still after a week is so tender to the touch.

Comment

Feel better soon.
            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Hi there! Glad you are feeling better
              I just joined this morning, and I am still sorting out a bit of a mess in my sewing room, but expect to be up and sewing next week at some point

Comment

Welcome songbird. Glad to could join us.

Comment

Just joined as well. Looking forward to making and receiving these blocks.
                  Wendy
                  http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

WELCOME! Love playing in christmas wintertime novelty prints during the hot and humid days of summer! nothing better
                    Two of my favorite things, to encourage and to be encouraged
                    hugs, Suzi
                    http://suzi.mypremierdesigns.com/
                    it's what i do when i'm not here sewing with you

GOD Bless America

Comment

Welcome to the Newcomers. We are pleased to have you with us! We seem to be doing Christmas in July....nothing wrong with that!
                      Peggiep
                      "I don't need to get organized, I just need a bigger sewing room." :)

Comment

Holiday Prairie Flower block swap

About this Group

Using the tutorial Easy Prairie Flower Quilt with Jenny, we will create blocks using Christmas/Holiday/Winter prints.
                      You will be making 21 blocks, keeping 1 for yourself and sending 20 to share with the group.

Here is the link to the video we will be following in making the Prairie Flower Block
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUrrVx_L9jg&feature=youtu.be&list= PLD5EF21A981F69C28

Your blocks, according to the video, will turn out to be a 13” square this is incorrect. Your block will be approximately 14".

Join the group for more details.
                      Type: Public
                      Topics: 47
                      Comments: 246

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

• chelea
                        Willcox and Gibbs
                        by chelea
                        Several months ago I let a Singer 24 get away. This time, same consignment shop, I didn't hesitate. Meet Eleanor, c. 1891. The Willcox and Gibbs story...
                        November 24, 2020, 03:30 PM
                      • KPH
                        My Secret Santa box has arrived.
                        by KPH
                        Just Lyn, Thanks so much. I appreciate all of the hard work you have done. That's an amazing Advent Calendar. I can't wait to see the kids again to show...
                        November 19, 2020, 03:06 PM
                      • KPH
                        Secret Santa Arrivals
                        by KPH
                        Alrighty, for the sake of my nerves... I know one of the rules is to send me the tracking numbers. All well and good, but when your package arrives. Would...
                        November 12, 2020, 08:39 AM
                      • Monique
                        It has arrived
                        by Monique
                        My parcel from Chris has arrived and mine is on an airplane headed to her. WOOHOO!!

I will fondle it gently when I pick it up and then put...
                        November 10, 2020, 03:38 AM
                      • KPH
                        New Leader needed for 2021
                        by KPH
                        We're reaching that point, of thinking about 2021 SS. I hope someone will step up and be the moderator for next year. I have all of the letters and files...
                        November 1, 2020, 01:41 PM
                      Working...
                      X