No announcement yet.

Fat Quarter Swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post here when you receive your fat quarters!

In tracking a few packages today, a couple of you have received your fat quarters already! Please post here when you do and post a picture to the group!
    LaNiece

LaNiece
    I received my FQs today, and they are beautiful! I don't have a way to post a picture from my kindle, but maybe my swap partner can post.
    I can take a pic with my phone and then email it to you, that is what I have done in the past. I'll do that and hopefully it will work.
    Beck

Comment

Received them yesterday! Thanks so much! I posted a picture.
      One yard of fabric, like one cookie, is never enough!

Comment

Thanks so much Ann. I received my FQ's today and they are the perfect choice for a Spring exchange. Butterflies, daffodils and abstract grass. I love it. What is particularly nice is that (you can see them in the corner of my picture) Ann made and sent me 2 absolutely beautiful book marks. What a lovely gesture. As we often say here, "forum mail is the best mail".
        Thank you to Ann and thank you to LaNiece for organizing. I did post a picture.
        Grandma Nan

sigpic

Nancy

"Some of the best memories are created in flip flops"

Comment

Beccavan1, I posted your pictures for you! Your partner did a good job!

Comment

So excited that some people have already received their fat quarters and shared pictures!

Comment

I received mine today, as soon as I got back from the post office sending off FQ's to my swap partner!!
              They are beautiful, Neller

Comment

Received my fat quarters today! LOVE LOVE them! Thank you Angela!!
                "She who dies with the most fabric wins"

Ecclesiastes 9:10 "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom."

Julie
                :D

Comment

I sent to two people and I received mine today from Spiff! Oh my gosh I was so excited when I saw them! She bought me 6 of the cutest fat quarters that will be perfect for my chicken quilt!!! I couldn't be happier! I hope she likes what I sent her.

Comment

Sent my fat quarters out yesterday I hope she likes them.

0 Thanks

Comment

Scooter, thank you for getting them sent out. If you could send me a tracking number that would be great. I've been trying to watch packages and their progress. Have had a couple of glitches so it's very helpful to have the information. Thanks, LaNiece

Comment

I received my FQs today from LaNiece. I love love love them! For some reason I am not having any luck loading a picture right now. Will try again later.
                        Debbie

Comment

Spiff, I am so glad that you like them! I thought they were pretty. Hope you can use them to make something fun! Let me know if you need me to upload a picture of them for you.

Comment

Got mine! Love them, thank you Rebecca!
                            April

Comment

Sent mine yesterday! I had so much fun picking them out.

Comment

Fat Quarter Swap

About this Group

Spring Fat Quarter Swap
                              Everyone is welcome!
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 24
                              Comments: 363

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...