No announcement yet.

Fat Quarter Swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love neutrals (all sorts - white, cream, grey, black), reds, blues, yellows... not too many colors I dislike, not a fan of pink though

Comment

Red is my favorite color, I like all shades. Especially homespun and checks. This is going to be so much fun.
      sigpicConnie Leydig:icon_bigsmile:

Comment

I like all colors, especially true, not muddy colors, and I love batiks . I have a vision of making something with coral, orange, pink and green. Blue and red are my favorite colors, but any fabric coming to my mailbox would be exciting.

Comment

Spring colors for me are green brown and yellow. I enjoy gardening, first is the brown (dirt), green (growth) and then yellow (flowers)! Of course I've never met a fat quarter I didn't like but I lean more towards solids or batiks. Not too much into prints. To each their own!
          :icon_happy: Don't worry, be scrappy!

Comment

I like any color - to me the best part is the surprise - you never know what you will receive.

Comment

LaNiece, I cannot believe while reading your posts I would have thought it was me writing it! I love love love roses and chickens and pinks. Probly have too much pinks and blues. I love all colors. I like batiks , calicos, flowers. What I need are reds (would like to make a red and beige or white quilt one day), greens, purple or any color really other than blue or pink. I'm easy. LaNiece, if you get info on buying the chicken pattern I would like it also please. And, while at a thrift store one day, I picked up a lot of fabric with chickens on it. The background is dark green and I'm sure it's 100% cotton. Like I said, I got quite a bit of it so I would be willing to share. I can post a picture for you when I get home later this week. My husband and I are on a mini vacation for our anniversary this week. I just had to check out what was going on with our group!
              :icon_rolleyes:

Comment

Jean, we really do have very similar taste in fabric. I don't do much with batiks, but the rest I definitely do! I emailed the teacher for the chicken quilt class. she said she should have a couple of extra patterns. It's quite a large pattern so it's $20.00. Let me know if you want to get one. The pattern is called Chanticleer and Company. Here is a link to the teacher's quilt. I am going to do mine in very similar colors20. Chanticleer & Company - Louise Harris - QuiltWalk.org

Comment

Any colors will do but I think I especially like yellow paired with other colors.

Comment

Fat Quarter Swap

About this Group

Spring Fat Quarter Swap
                  Everyone is welcome!
                  Type: Public
                  Topics: 24
                  Comments: 363

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...