Fat Quarter Swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring Fat Quarter Swap Rules

This Swap is for Newbies and Seasoned members and everyone in between! I want this to be a fun swap, no drama! Just a chance to build your fabric stash.
    I'd like to get this going and get it finished fairly quickly. The deadline to sign up is April 30, 2016.

Rules

1. We will be exchanging (3) fat quarters of your choice. They must be quality 100% cotton fabric suitable for quilting. Choose (3) fat quarters in Spring Colors. A fat quarter is (1) piece of fabric 18X22 inches. If you are cutting your own, cut an 18 inch length of fabric and then cut it on the fold. This will make two fat quarters 18x22. Keep one for yourself if you do it this way, and swap the other one, or you may buy 3 fat quarters.

2. The date they must be sent by is May 16, 2016. You must send them either first class mail with delivery confirmation added or mail them priority. They should fit in a 6x9 envelope. Confirmation numbers must be sent to me in a private message. If mailing with another carrier you must send tracking information.

3. Please be considerate :If you are experiencing difficulty, let me know so that I can help you with your issue. I want this to go smooth and drama free!

4. Please let me know if you do not want to send to a foreign country. Last time we had a couple from other countries want to participate. Just so that you are aware the postage will most likely be more, but you have a chance of receiving something fun from another country.

5. You must send me: your name, address, email address, and a phone number so that I can contact you if need be. Please send it to me in a private message when you sign up. I will send you my contact information in case you need to get a hold of me. I will send you your swap partner's information by May 3, 2016. You may send out your FQs as soon as you have the info. but they must be sent by the deadline!

6. When you receive your fat quartersplease make a post here so that I know that your person followed through. Please post a picture and share with us what you received if you are able to. We would love to see what you received.

7. Last but not least, have fun shopping for your fat quarters! Let's make this a success so that we can do it again! If you sign up it's a virtual "pinky promise" to follow through!!! LOL May all our "Flakes" be snowflakes!

Thanks, I would love to join and I have sent off my information. This sounds like fun. I am in Canada so if people do not want to have to mail internationally I understand.
    Grandma Nan

sigpic

Nancy

"Some of the best memories are created in flip flops"

Comment

Thanks for Signing up! I would absolutely be willing to send to Canada and I'm sure there are other's who would be willing to as well. If you have other friends in the forum get them to sign up!!
      LaNiece

Comment

I am so happy that you started this again! I'm in and I don't have a problem with shipping ANYWHERE!
        Beck

Comment

I am glad we are starting this swap again it was so much fun before. I guess I can ship anywhere.

Comment

I'm so happy we are getting it going again too! Thanks for signing up!

Comment

I am in and I will ship anywhere.

Comment

I am in! But I would like to know if I can send twice as much fabric and get twice as much in return? So instead of sending 3, send 6 for double the forum mail pleasure.
                Blogging ahead.....research in quilting and sewing with a dab of cooking/recipes too.

https://myquiltprojects.wordpress.com/

https://thecookbookproject.wordpress.com/

Comment

I would like to participate. This sounds fun!

Comment

I'm in, I'll send my info to you. Thanks.
                    sigpicConnie Leydig:icon_bigsmile:

Comment

This sounds like it will be so much fun.
                      Grandma Nan

sigpic

Nancy

"Some of the best memories are created in flip flops"

Comment

Deegles, I think possibly we can do that! If nothing else, I will exchange with you. I will send you 6 and you send me 6 if we can't work it out.
                        LaNiece

Comment

I would like to join in!
                          April

Comment

Yes I would like to participate and if people want to exchange 6 like Deegles instead of 3 they can just exchange with 2 people. Would offer a chance to get fabric with people who may h ave different taste.

Comment

I am in too, sending info

Comment

Fat Quarter Swap

About this Group

Spring Fat Quarter Swap
                              Everyone is welcome!
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 24
                              Comments: 363

Owner

Latest Group Topics