Two of my favorite things, to encourage and to be encouraged
    hugs, Suzi
    http://suzi.mypremierdesigns.com/
    it's what i do when i'm not here sewing with you

GOD Bless America
Christmas Fabric Sample block swap

About this Group

Lets swap fun CHRISTMAS FABRIC sampler 12" blocks

you chose your favorite block pattern or try something new! make 1 block for each player in the group cut off is 30 - and mail them all to me no later than the final mailing date and i will swap them around and mail them back.

30 blocks is a perfect and fun number of sampler blocks for a swap like this - make them all the same or all different - use stash on hand or buy new - it is up to you each block should use Christmas reds and greens with a white background, this time of year those should be fairly easy to be found

NO QUILT POLICE however!! we are here to have fun sewing and crafting and creating a Christmas fabric sampler quilt to call our own.

ONLY JOIN GROUP IF YOU WILL BE CREATING AND MAILING FINISHED SWAPS BEFORE OR BY FINAL MAILING DATE PLEASE

Final Mailing Date: October 1st, 2014 FINISHED - pls look for the next one and join early
Type: Public
Topics: 22
Comments: 272

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

• KPH
    My Secret Santa box has arrived.
    by KPH
    Just Lyn, Thanks so much. I appreciate all of the hard work you have done. That's an amazing Advent Calendar. I can't wait to see the kids again to show...
    November 19, 2020, 03:06 PM
  • KPH
    Secret Santa Arrivals
    by KPH
    Alrighty, for the sake of my nerves... I know one of the rules is to send me the tracking numbers. All well and good, but when your package arrives. Would...
    November 12, 2020, 08:39 AM
  • Monique
    It has arrived
    by Monique
    My parcel from Chris has arrived and mine is on an airplane headed to her. WOOHOO!!

I will fondle it gently when I pick it up and then put...
    November 10, 2020, 03:38 AM
  • KPH
    New Leader needed for 2021
    by KPH
    We're reaching that point, of thinking about 2021 SS. I hope someone will step up and be the moderator for next year. I have all of the letters and files...
    November 1, 2020, 01:41 PM
  • KPH
    November and December's Themes
    by KPH
    Just in case you didn't remember....

November- Santa Claus Or Christmas Trees by Ginny B

December- Flying Geese Or Scrappy,...
    October 31, 2020, 08:54 AM
Working...
X