No announcement yet.

2016 SECRET SANTA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fabulous Santa Gifts - (Thank you SPIFF (Debbie))

DEBBIE - (Spiff) -

This is the best Christmas I've had in a long time. I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything. Everything is so beautiful and your sewing is so very precise. While I opened my gifts, my whole extended family simply could not wait for me to get to the next gift. Everyone oohed and aahhed!!! I'm just so happy.

I wish I could pick a favorite thing, but I'm not sure I can. I definitely want to get the pattern for the red, white and black bag! I LOVE it. But then I look at the Dresden turkey and I love it and then the oven mitts are just so cute.

My family is BEGGING me to give them their favorite piece. I think I might have to hide everything or I'll get home with nothing.

I'm from Tennessee and so the orange and white bags are PERFECT. Tennessee colors are orange and white. Another favorite.

Thank you so much! What a great Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you and your family!
    Janine
    :icon_hi:

Happy Quilting!
    Janine

Janine, I am so glad you like them. I had lots of fun coming up with ideas and trying to make them work. The red/white and black bag is the Midi bag from Quiltsmart. It is made using gridded fusible - you can find it on their website. My first time using it but I am sold for sewing smaller squares into strips. Marry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family. Debbie
    Debbie

Comment

2016 SECRET SANTA

About this Group

This is the 2016 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.
    Type: Public
    Topics: 56
    Comments: 627

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X