2016 SECRET SANTA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you

Thank you Kathy (budbaby2). I could not be happier. Everything is wonderful.
    Debbie

Thank you auntiemern. Great gifts, I just loved them all!!!
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Just finished opening all the wonderful SS gifts, Thank you Shirley! Asta loved his treats, it was so nice of you to include a gift for him.
      Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

Carlie, you are so very welcome. I am glad you like them.
        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
        sigpic

Comment

Astra, you are welcome, I'm so glad you like them. And I'm happy Asta liked his treats. Merry Christmas!
          Shirley :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Thank you very much to my Secret Santa - jkoucheki. Everything is just beautiful. I especially love the Red White and Black tote bag! Your fabric choices were amazing and all the gifts are so useful and pretty. Merry Christmas!
            Peggiep
            "I don't need to get organized, I just need a bigger sewing room." :)

Comment

PeggieP - Thank you! Hope everything works out for you! ----- Janine
              :icon_hi:

Happy Quilting!
              Janine

Comment

Thank you for the SS gifts Anitagirl!
                Shirley :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Thank you Secret Santa asta, the WOW factor is immeasurable. Love them all!!

Comment

Bernadette, you went above and beyond in the gift giving. I waited until today to open mine so my youngest DGD could help. (she is as excited about my SS as I am). I will get a pic or more tomorrow of all of the lovelies you gave me, tomorrow and get them posted. I love every single thing.....but that tea pot pin cushion is amazing.
                    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                    sigpic

Comment

Debbie(spiff),You are very welcome. I am so glad you liked the gifts. I had fun making them. Happy New Year!

Kathy

Comment

2016 SECRET SANTA

About this Group

This is the 2016 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.
                      Type: Public
                      Topics: 56
                      Comments: 627

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X