2016 SECRET SANTA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEED SOMEONE NEW

Due to some things that have happened recently I have decided not to head up the Secret Santa next year. It is my hope that whoever takes it over does right by those involved and makes it fun for everyone.

Rhonda
    "Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime." Martin Luther (founder of the Lutheran Church)

I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope that things settle down for you and get off to better footing for the New Year. Sometimes we all need to take a rest.

I'm retired so have a lot of free time on my hands, I could help you out and give it a try and hopefully you will have things settle after this year. So it's an offer to help if someone is needed. Also I'd be up for co chairing it if there is anyone else. I love this group and it's been a lot of fun for me. :-) You've done a great job Rhonda and I'll be praying for you.
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

So sorry to hear this, Rhonda. Life can sure be challenging at times, I hope all turns out well for you and yours. Thanks Carlie for your generous offer, I know I am not the only one who would miss this annual tradition!
      Quilts may come, and quilts may go, but the stitches stay the same.:icon_hi:

Comment

So sorry to hear you won't be heading up the Secret Santa next year you have done a wonderful job. Hopefully everything will work out for you in the new year. You have done so much you deserve a break.

0 Thanks

Comment

I am so sorry to hear this, Rhonda you have done a great job over the years and made it fun for everyone. I hope everything works out for you in the new year. You did a awesome job being hostess. Take care in the new year

0 Thanks

Comment

I am so sorry to hear this, Rhonda you have done a great job over the years and made it fun for everyone. I hope everything works out for you in the new year. You did a awesome job being hostess. Take care in the new year

0 Thanks

Comment

Rhonda you have been wonderful and will be missed ! Best of luck and hope you stay around the forums

Comment

Best of luck. Thank you so much for all you have done.
                Shirley :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Thank you Rhonda for all the work you have done with this wonderful yearly event. I have so enjoyed it. You came up with some super themes for each month. And very creative I might add.
                  Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

Thank you Rhonda for everything you have done. You have done a wonderful job.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi Everyone, I've volunteered to take over the Secret Santa for 2017. I know I'm new to the group (2016 was my first year) but I'm really looking forward to it. I just need to talk to Rhonda and get some of the finer details and then we will kick this off in 2017!!! Looking forward to chatting with all of you all year.

Janine Koucheki
                      :icon_hi:

Happy Quilting!
                      Janine

Comment

Thanks you fro stepping up and taking over. We look so forward to this every year.
                        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks to taking on this fun swap, Janine. And, thanks too to Rhonda for all her efforts this year and in the past.
                          Peggiep
                          "I don't need to get organized, I just need a bigger sewing room." :)

Comment

Janine: I have handed the reigns over to Carlie Wolf and You both-I am sending Carlie the information as Carlie as been in the SS group for numerous years and it is very tiring trying to do the group all on your own. So please do not take offense as I think it is best if you both work on this together so that neither of you get stressed with trying to do it all by yourselves.
                            "Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime." Martin Luther (founder of the Lutheran Church)

Comment

I think having co-chairs is a great idea. Blondie and Sandy did that one year....keeps from one person having all the pressure to keep up with everything.
                              Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                              sigpic

Comment

2016 SECRET SANTA

About this Group

This is the 2016 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 56
                              Comments: 627

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X