2016 SECRET SANTA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

package arrived!

Although I did not see it-DH found it on the porch and quickly hid it from me-a package arrived today from Kansas! Now I just have to be patient until Christmas morning.
    Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

So happy it arrived safely! Thanks for posting!
    Shirley :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Sent my package out on Nov 26th. I just checked and it was delivered today hoorah. Now I can take a breath. Can't wait for my package to arrive I feel like a little kid waiting for Santa.

Comment

I checked and mine shows as delivered yesterday. I hope she likes everything.
        Debbie

Comment

I have mine ready to go to the post office tomorrow!
          Happy Quilting!

Comment

I received my package!!! Thank you! I will be mailing mine Friday. I needed to add one more thing to the package. I'll send the tracking number once in the mail on Friday.
            :icon_hi:

Happy Quilting!
            Janine

Comment

My package arrived yesterday all the way from Illinois. Thank you so much. It's taunting me to open it but I will try and be patient!

Comment

My package arrived all the way from Alaska!! Thank you so much ... I am having my children hide it though... temptation......

Comment

Everything is done and wrapped, had to wait until I got to work today to get a box, on its way asap....!!
                  Quilts may come, and quilts may go, but the stitches stay the same.:icon_hi:

Comment

Mine arrived today....so excited. Thank you Bernadette. You truly lifted my spirits.
                    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                    sigpic

Comment

My package is sent, and a surprise was waiting for me upon my arrival at home...2 boxes from my secret santa Ginny! Shhhh.....have to be good until Christmas!!
                      Quilts may come, and quilts may go, but the stitches stay the same.:icon_hi:

Comment

Glad they arrived Jen! I keep looking at my box sitting here too but I'm being good. It will be harder once I get my tree up and put all those wonderful
                        presents under the tree.
                        Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

I shipped my package Saturday. I feel like I'm a little late, but I've had a house-full of company and then I got sick. Regardless it will get there in 6 to 10 days; plenty of time before Christmas. (It takes a little longer to ship to Canada.) I've put the box I received under the tree. Can't hardly wait!
                          :icon_hi:

Happy Quilting!
                          Janine

Comment

jkoucheki - a little birdie told me you can open the box as all of the gifts are wrapped. It might look nicer than a big old cardboard box. :-)
                            Debbie

Comment

Received my package today from Simple Quilting. I was allowed to open one present a beautiful zig zag runner with polka dots for Christmas. It is now on my table for everyone to see. Thank you again Charyti for a beautiful runner and a job well done.

0 Thanks

Comment

2016 SECRET SANTA

About this Group

This is the 2016 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 56
                              Comments: 627

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X