2016 SECRET SANTA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017 SECRET SANTA GROUP

I am not sure that I am going to do the group next year. It depends on how many people want me to do it next year.
    "Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime." Martin Luther (founder of the Lutheran Church)

I would love to participate if you still want to organize it. I've had a great time this year working on my monthly gifts. If there's anything I could do to help, let me know.
    :icon_hi:

Happy Quilting!
    Janine

Comment

I would be in but I understand if it is too much. I have the most fun making the gifts but also love opening the cute things and seeing how someone else came up with the projects.
      You have done a wonderful job, Rhonda. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I would also help, if I could over the forum, not in person, of course.

Comment

Please continue to do it for next year. You have done a wonderful job organizing it and making sure things run smoothly.

Comment

I would certainly be interested but I would understand if you didn't want to.
          Shirley :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

You have done such a great job with the Secret Santa that I hope you continue for next year. I am very interested to join again. I look forward every year to start again.

0 Thanks

Comment

You have done an admirable job coordinating the Secret Santa Swap. I hope you continue next year. Thanks for all your efforts. It has been a fun swap. Well done!
              Peggiep
              "I don't need to get organized, I just need a bigger sewing room." :)

Comment

2016 SECRET SANTA

About this Group

This is the 2016 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.
              Type: Public
              Topics: 56
              Comments: 627

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X