2016 SECRET SANTA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NAME DISTRIBUTION

I have finally received all of the remaining participants names and mailing addresses so I will be able to get names distributed either this evening or tomorrow.
    "Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime." Martin Luther (founder of the Lutheran Church)

Got it. Thank you :-)
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

When is our mail by date?
      :icon_wave:

Comment

3. Shipping Deadline is November 15th for overseas (UPS-FEDEX-ETC) and December 1st for USPS. Admins MUST receive ship date and tracking number for all packages.

Hope this helps.
        Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

Thanks Rhonda, got it.

Comment

Thank you asta for posting the information.
            "Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime." Martin Luther (founder of the Lutheran Church)

Comment

Received mine also. It is exciting. Christmas is my favorite time of the year.

Comment

Mailed today 11/02, #9114 9011 5981 883 8637 13

Comment

PLEASE SEND ALL TRACKING INFORMATION TO ME VIA THE EMAIL YOU SENT PICTURES TO-THANK YOU.

Comment

Got my package yesterday. It is so full of goodies. I don't know if I will be able to wait to open, but I will try. A big thank you to Susan Weaver. My is all done and will ship the Monday!! This is so fun!!
                    :icon_wave:

Comment

Gay - almost as much fun creatively packing as it was choosing what to make each month. . . well almost. Merry Christmas!

Comment

Have just returned home after 6 weeks in UK. Need to finish off one more gift and it should be in the mail on Monday.

Comment

Thanks! Received my name for mailing. Excited to receive my package.

Comment

Haven't received my package yet, but sent mine today! YIPPEE! Its on its way from Canada to the USA.....
                            Peggiep
                            "I don't need to get organized, I just need a bigger sewing room." :)

Comment

Posted my package today. It's on its way to the USA!

Comment

2016 SECRET SANTA

About this Group

This is the 2016 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 56
                              Comments: 627

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X