2016 SECRET SANTA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

REMAINING THEMES

Following are the remaining themes for this year. This way you can have everything completed by the ship dates. I hope that you all have had fun with this swap so far.

OCTOBER: THE LETTER O
    NOVEMBER: DRESDEN
    DECEMBER: THE COLOR TURQUOISE

THERE ARE ALSO 2 CRAFTER CHOICES SO YOU CAN SWITCH OUT ANY MONTH FOR SOMETHING OF YOUR OWN IDEA OR YOUR CAN ADD A COUPLE OF EXTRA GIFTS TO YOUR PACKAGE.

As a reminder I will post the link to the email where you will send a picture of your completed items. Failure to send a picture by the deadline will result in you not being assigned a name. So please keep that in mind.

Thanks,
    Rhonda
    "Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime." Martin Luther (founder of the Lutheran Church)

Thank you for posting the remaining themes. Lots to think about.

Comment

Wonderful themes, I can't wait to get started! Think, shop, make, wrap! Fun ahead.

Comment

Thanks Rhonda, have another great year, trying new things/techniques. Last nights EPP class has a mystery project I think will work great for one of these months.
        Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

Thanks Rhonda, What is the deadline ?

Comment

I'd better get to work. I need to finish August and start September. At least I know what I'm making for September and I have the fabric. Now to figure out the last three months.
            :icon_hi:

Happy Quilting!
            Janine

Comment

I am working on October and November. And I have a good idea for December.
              Shirley :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Finally finished the "button" theme yesterday! October is complete, and I'll start Sept today. Having fun with the themes, but still trying to come up with a project for Dec.
                Peggiep
                "I don't need to get organized, I just need a bigger sewing room." :)

Comment

December is DONE! I have a plan for October. I'm completely stumped on November so there is much more thinking to be done. I still need to put the backing on August, but I finally remembered to buy the fabric yesterday. I have the fabric for September, but I need to decide exactly what I want to do with it. I keep changing my mind. Decisions, decisions!
                  :icon_hi:

Happy Quilting!
                  Janine

Comment

I will post the deadline for pictures and the email you will send them to on the first of October
                    "Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime." Martin Luther (founder of the Lutheran Church)

Comment

Thanks Rhonda....I should be all caught up by then! Thanks for all your efforts on this one. It has been great fun!
                      Peggiep
                      "I don't need to get organized, I just need a bigger sewing room." :)

Comment

Oh my . . must get busy to complete last 3 months.

Comment

Well I h ave been gone for a month so have my work cut out for me. I have seven projects completed and all are super great. Got to get busy though!!
                          Love this swap!
                          :icon_wave:

Comment

Working and thinking!!
                            Quilts may come, and quilts may go, but the stitches stay the same.:icon_hi:

Comment

Well, I am down to 2! Unfortunately, I have to FMQ and bind them still. I am trying to get a sew day today or tomorrow to get it done but so far life isn't cooperating! Maybe this afternoon.

Comment

2016 SECRET SANTA

About this Group

This is the 2016 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 56
                              Comments: 627

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X