2016 SECRET SANTA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our wonderful Leader?

I have been concerned/wondering about how Rhonda is doing. Have not seen or really heard from her for quite a while. Hoping she is doing well. I look forward to hearing our next theme from her.
    Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Yes I've been wondering too about Rhonda. Hope she is ok and we hear from her soon.

Comment

Sure hope all is well.
      Shirley :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

I am doing this on my phone so please ignore any typos. Sorry that you have not heard from me in quite sometime but my computer has the flu and pneumonia at the same time and I cannot access the Internet. It is so hard doing anything via my tiny phone and the typing is a nightmare I have asked my sister (auntiemern) to keep everyone up-to-date on the themes. She is on her way to Florida so May is late getting posted and for that I am truly sorry. (I will post it in its own thread). So I will try to manage things with my phone but I won't be posting all of the time until I get a new computer or get mine to the doctor.
        "Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime." Martin Luther (founder of the Lutheran Church)

Comment

Glad to hear it is only your computer that is sick! Hope it is back up and running soon.

Cheers
          Peggiep
          Peggiep
          "I don't need to get organized, I just need a bigger sewing room." :)

Comment

2016 SECRET SANTA

About this Group

This is the 2016 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.
          Type: Public
          Topics: 56
          Comments: 627

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X