2016 SECRET SANTA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FEBRUARY THEME

Okay this is the first of a multi color month theme. I can see some of you shaking your head going 'what is she thinking'. Here it is-I am trying to come up with something different every year.

So here it goes - Our theme for this month is Mardis Gras (purple, green, golden yellow). The gift must include ALL three colors.

Have fun everyone.

Rhonda
    "Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime." Martin Luther (founder of the Lutheran Church)

I can't believe it, I actually have some mardi gras fabric in my stash - has the masks and beads with these colors. Now to think of what to make.
    Wendy
    http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

SMH...I have no clue what to do with this one...could be interesting.
      Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
      sigpic

Comment

Mmmm - thinking hard about this one. No idea at this stage.

Comment

I have the perfect project for this! Can hardly wait to get started, gives me the push to get the quilt I basted today quilted quickly.
          Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

Time to put on the thinking cap for this one. Just a heads up MSQC does sell this type of themed fabric in the colors needed.

Comment

I have some in my stash too...somewhere!!
              :icon_wave: Lynn

Comment

To help those having issues - it does NOT have to be Mardi Gras fabric just those colors. I am not going to buy special fabric with masks and beads for a project just using the colors in mine
                "Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime." Martin Luther (founder of the Lutheran Church)

Comment

How fun! now to scroll through the tutorials, Pintrest, YouTube etc to gain ideas.
                  VETERAN
                  n. [VET-ER-AN]
                  Someone Who Will Knock You Out
                  For Stepping On
                  The American Flag!

Comment

I'm stumped on this one too. I guess that means a trip to the fabric store! Yippee! That's always fun.
                    Nancy

Comment

I like this new idea Rhonda! Altho now I must think very hard....
                      Quilts may come, and quilts may go, but the stitches stay the same.:icon_hi:

Comment

I love the colors for this month...it includes all of my favorite colors, especially Purple! I have a couple of ideas and I have batiks in those beautiful colors!
                        Beck

Comment

This is challenging! I like it!!!!
                          :icon_hi:

Happy Quilting!
                          Janine

Comment

Can it include those colors but also other colors?
                            https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
                            Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Hmmm??????
                              Shirley :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

2016 SECRET SANTA

About this Group

This is the 2016 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 56
                              Comments: 627

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X