2" HST Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished projects?

Has anyone finished any projects utilizing their collected HST's? I would love to see pics added to the group.

Not done but started. I am making a throw quilt using them. I will try to get a picture of how far I have come on it. It's one of those things I work on for a while and then set aside. So far I am not repeating any of the HST's so that is part of what is slowing me down. Sorting and making sure not to repeat.
    Debbie

Comment

I'm still tearing papers off. It's a tedious job but I enjoy it when I get time to relax in the chair at night after a full day of work and other commitments. It's going to be a while before I can begin to make something with them. Until then I have really enjoyed playing with them as I take the papers off. It's like Christmas seeing all the wonderful squares thanks to everyone who has participated in this swap.

Comment

I'm also eager to see others' projects! I, too, haven't sewn my blocks together but they are all ironed and trimmed and ready to go... making the time for it is the issue especially with canning seasoning coming up.

Comment

I'm slowly getting blocks done from the last swap! I'm making Mountain Top by Laundry Basket Quilt!

Comment

Still in the collecting phase. But I'm getting excited and looking for the right pattern. Maybe pine trees!

Comment

2" HST Group

About this Group

Let's have fun with Round 13 of our HST swap. Open to everyone! We will be swapping up to 6 sets of HST's using the Laundry Basket Quilts paper. Rules for swap 13 are included in a message below.
            Type: Public
            Topics: 74
            Comments: 886

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X