2" HST Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swap 10 Rules

Welcome back to all of our previous players and a big welcome to any new members. For this swap we are asking that, if possible, you use a tan/cream/white/tone-on-tone or any of those for the light half of at least half of the sets you send.

There are several players that have expressed interest in receiving HSTs that have a neutral color (i.e. as above) to allow them to use them for specific patterns.

Each member can send as few as 2 sets (each completed paper is considered a set) and as many as 6 of the completed Laundry Basket Quilt HST papers (each paper makes 28 HSTs). You will then receive the same number of HST's in return.

If you have already made your HSTs and didn't use the tan/cream/white, etc fabric as described above - you can still play! We will probably keep this in place for a couple swaps to allow those who have asked for this to grow their stash.

For the new folks, for each paper, you will need a 6 1/2 X 22" piece of light fabric and another of dark fabric. You will sew per the directions and cut them out but do not iron open or tear off the paper. You can sign the paper if you chose when you send them in (folks commented on how nice it was to know who did the squares the last swap)

Each set of 28 should be placed in a separate zip lock bag and be mailed to me. So for every member, I should receive between 2 to 6 bags depending on how many of the sheets you decide to swap. Once I receive them all, I will break them down and mail back to you the same number of HSTs as you mailed in.

Please make no more than 2 sets of any fabric so the results are truly scrappy.

There is a video that explains this a little better than I probably am. Take a look at the swap 4 rules for a link to the video.

Please either send me a PM or reply to this thread and let me know you are going to play this round - that will allow me to know who to expect papers from. If you mailing address has changed, please let me know.

For any new folks, please send me a PM with your name and mailing address. In the past round, I offered to send new folks 2 of the papers so they had an opportunity to try this once and see if it was something they were interested in doing again. That offer is still open so let me know if you want the papers. If you are interested in swapping more than 2 sets, you will need to purchase your own papers.

Deadline for mailing HSTs this swap is March 1st. You can find my address in my user notes. Please include $3 with your HSTs to cover the return shipping costs.

Feel free to ask any questions here or PM me. Happy scrappy fun!
    Debbie

I'm in, especially since I have some sets I sewed for the last round and then never got them mailed out due to family medical issues.

Comment

I'm in again.

Comment

I'm in again.

Comment

I am in again.

0 Thanks

Comment

I'm definitely in! I'm so excited as this will be my first swap!

Comment

Happy New Year Spiff and THANK YOU for your efforts in this. I'm in for at least 2 but will probably do more, I have no football team to coach now so I will have more time
              ~Kim
              @>--`--,-- @>--`--,-- @>--`--,-- @>--`--,--

Remember to ALWAYS smile, it will do one of 3 things
              1. Bring a smile to someone else's face
              2. Make them wonder what you are up to :icon_razz:
              or ....
              3. Scare them :icon_woot:

Comment

I'm in. So glad to be doing it again.

Comment

I am in again.
                  Happy New Year to everyone.

Comment

Count me in! Welcome newbies and glad to "meet up again" to those have already participated. Thanks, Spiff, for planning another round!!

Comment

Count me in, too!!!! Was just thinking about what colors to use. Gives me a good excuse to get out into my sewing room. lol Got lots to do already!! UFO's need finished. Happy New Year Everyone!!

Comment

I am in also.

Comment

I’m in.

Comment

I just sent out my swap package! I'm so excited! (:

Comment

I mailed 5 sets off on Thursday. Looking forward to seeing what comes.

Comment

2" HST Group

About this Group

Let's have fun with Round 13 of our HST swap. Open to everyone! We will be swapping up to 6 sets of HST's using the Laundry Basket Quilts paper. Rules for swap 13 are included in a message below.
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 74
                              Comments: 886

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X