2" HST Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Round 9 closing

Hi folks. We had 13 people say they would participate this round. One did let me know she would not be able to send her HSTs. I only received HSTs from 7 folks. So when you add in mine, that makes 8 folks this round. I have PMed everyone I received sets from.

If you sent yours and did not receive notification from me please let me know ASAP as I plan to start sorting these later today. I never heard anything from the other 4 folks - even after sending them a reminder PM.

If you remember last year, we took a break and did not swap Oct - Dec. I would propose we do the same thing this year unless someone really has a problem with that. Then start up fresh again after the new year. Thoughts?
    Debbie

I agree with taking a break. I have a lot going on in my personal life and would also like to see more people involved in the swap. Having 8 folks participate this round is kind of disappointing. Hopefully by taking a break and coming back fresh after the new year we might get more that are able to participate.

Comment

I agree to take a break and start fresh in the New Year. Maybe do them just like this past round. Can't wait to see what we got coming. Hopefully, more people will get involved. Thank you Spiff for doing this. It is a lot of work out of your day.

Comment

I'm ok taking a break. Looking forward to the next round and hopefully more people involved. Thanks for all the work you do for this Spiff!

Comment

I am the one who had to bow out due to a health issue with my grandson and a super busy work schedule. By January he should have a new kidney and be on the way to growing into a strong little boy, Lord willing! Maybe my job will calm down, maybe not, but I am going to really try to get them sewn a little at a time and have them ready for each deadline.

So I agree to a break and hope to be in on the January-March swap!

Comment

That would be great! Summer has been hectic, and lost track of time.

Comment

Got my triangles, thanks.

I had no idea we weren't supposed to tear the paper off, press, and trim them. >.>

Comment

No problem. It was your first swap. Hope you had fun and will join us again after the first of the year.
                Debbie

Comment

2" HST Group

About this Group

Let's have fun with Round 13 of our HST swap. Open to everyone! We will be swapping up to 6 sets of HST's using the Laundry Basket Quilts paper. Rules for swap 13 are included in a message below.
                Type: Public
                Topics: 74
                Comments: 886

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X