2" HST Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Round 8 status

Quick update - we had a couple folks that needed a bit more time - I know I have one more packet on it's way to me and am double checking on the 2nd one. Once those are here I will start sorting. So it will be early July before they get mailed. I just didn't want anyone to think they had gotten lost in the mail.
    Debbie

Thanks for the update!

Comment

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to receiving a packet this summer.

Comment

About half through sorting. Should finish it up tomorrow and plan to mail all (except for the Canada packet as I have to physically go to the post office for that one) on Wednesday.
        Debbie

Comment

I apologize to the group, I'm one reason why there's been a delay. The postal service tried very hard to prevent me from participating and it took 3 tries before the envelope reached Spiff safely.

Comment

Wyora - no worries here. It happens to us all.

Comment

OK - all but the Canada package went in the mail yesterday. I will get to the post office tomorrow with that last package.
              Debbie

Comment

Thanks again for all your work with this swap, Spiff!

Comment

Thanks, Spiff!!

Comment

Received my HST today and I couldn't wait to open them. What a great selection. Thank you Deb for all the time and effort you have put in to the swap. Everything is so well organized great Job.

0 Thanks

Comment

My package arrived today. Afraid to open it because I will spend to much time checking them all out when I have a baby quilt to finish. They will have to wait a bit. Thank you Spiff and everyone who made them. 😊

Comment

Received my HSTs today. Just beautiful. Thank you everyone and Spiff. Looking forward to the next round!

Comment

I got a package Saturday but I can't look yet. Oh the torture! Thank you for all the work I'm giddy with anticipation!
                          ~Kim
                          @>--`--,-- @>--`--,-- @>--`--,-- @>--`--,--

Remember to ALWAYS smile, it will do one of 3 things
                          1. Bring a smile to someone else's face
                          2. Make them wonder what you are up to :icon_razz:
                          or ....
                          3. Scare them :icon_woot:

Comment

Mine were in my mailbox last night when I got home (I was gone for the weekend). What a great variety this time!

Comment

2" HST Group

About this Group

Let's have fun with Round 13 of our HST swap. Open to everyone! We will be swapping up to 6 sets of HST's using the Laundry Basket Quilts paper. Rules for swap 13 are included in a message below.
                            Type: Public
                            Topics: 74
                            Comments: 886

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X