2" HST Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HST Received

I was surprised today, when my son brought me my package with the HST inside. So excited. Looking forward to the next swap!

Lisa

Love my HST's! Now wishing I had signed mine. Definitely will next time

Comment

Wow! Those got there fast. All HSTs were mailed Saturday - including the set to Canada and England. For the US sets, I have tracking numbers if you do not receive yours within the next week.
      Debbie

Comment

I received mine yesterday as well. Thanks!

Comment

Mine were waiting for me when I got home last night. As always they look wonderful. Thank you.

Comment

Received my HST package yesterday. They look wonderful as always. Thank you so much for all the hard work you do.

0 Thanks

Comment

Yesterday was like Christmas! This was my first HST exchange and I can't wait to participate in the next one. I've pulled out some of the brighter ones to make a Spring/Easter runner and the rest are packed away to hopefully make a larger friendship quilt.

Comment

My package came yesterday! Thank you, Spiff, for all the work you do to keep this exchange going. I realized I forgot to send return postage, but will send extra next time.

Comment

Got mine in the mail yesterday. I might get a chance to look at them tomorrow. Busy today and yesterday but fun stuff to anticipate for tomorrow. Thank you Spiff and all who have participated in making them.

Comment

Oh the agony!!!!! I received my package when I got home Tuesday night however I have yet to be able to open it!!!!! I was in the last finishing week of a quilt for a local challenge and right on track to have it completed Friday to hand in Saturday. Then Tuesday morning I was told to plan to be at the school for the boys' competition from 7:45 through to 5PM because they are basically competing at 4 different times. Hand in is 10-4 so in calling around I found out the only way I could get my quilt entered was get it to a local friend tonight after work leaving me just 2 nights to complete what I planned for 4 nights and half a day. With lots of coffee and a little sleep the quilt is in the car, completed and ready to be handed in. Tonight I explore my package!!!!
                    ~Kim
                    @>--`--,-- @>--`--,-- @>--`--,-- @>--`--,--

Remember to ALWAYS smile, it will do one of 3 things
                    1. Bring a smile to someone else's face
                    2. Make them wonder what you are up to :icon_razz:
                    or ....
                    3. Scare them :icon_woot:

Comment

K2Harman I too just hate it when life gets in the way of my quilting plans.

Comment

I got mine on Friday. Thank you!!!

Comment

Mine arrived this morning. I'm so excited, can't wait to decide what to make.

Comment

I received my package yesterday in the mail!!! Spiff, how crazy is that??? You mailed them just over a week ago and they crossed the border into Canada already! Insane!! Those agents at the border services & postal services must have been working hard!
                            I'm so happy, and I just love all the beautiful HSTs everyone!!! Thanks to you all!!

Comment

Wilma - that was fast. And Sheena's made it to England in just over a week too. I was amazed.
                              Debbie

Comment

2" HST Group

About this Group

Let's have fun with Round 13 of our HST swap. Open to everyone! We will be swapping up to 6 sets of HST's using the Laundry Basket Quilts paper. Rules for swap 13 are included in a message below.
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 74
                              Comments: 886

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X