Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keeping one for myself

Hello Spiff,
    I thought I saw in one of the posts that you would return two of the squares to the sender, but now I can't find it so I must have dreamed it.
    Did i dream it?
    I really like the fabrics I've chosen and would like to keep one, or two for myself, and it would save on postage.

Normally I ask for folks to send all 28 as it just makes it a lot easier for me when I sort. You will get some of your own back - how many depends on how many players we have.
    Debbie

Comment

OK thanks. Mine are all bagged up and ready to go, just waiting for my dollars to come from ebay for my return postage.

Comment

2" HST Group

About this Group

Let's have fun with Round 13 of our HST swap. Open to everyone! We will be swapping up to 6 sets of HST's using the Laundry Basket Quilts paper. Rules for swap 13 are included in a message below.
      Type: Public
      Topics: 74
      Comments: 886

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

• chelea
        Willcox and Gibbs
        by chelea
        Several months ago I let a Singer 24 get away. This time, same consignment shop, I didn't hesitate. Meet Eleanor, c. 1891. The Willcox and Gibbs story...
        November 24, 2020, 03:30 PM
      • KPH
        My Secret Santa box has arrived.
        by KPH
        Just Lyn, Thanks so much. I appreciate all of the hard work you have done. That's an amazing Advent Calendar. I can't wait to see the kids again to show...
        November 19, 2020, 03:06 PM
      • KPH
        Secret Santa Arrivals
        by KPH
        Alrighty, for the sake of my nerves... I know one of the rules is to send me the tracking numbers. All well and good, but when your package arrives. Would...
        November 12, 2020, 08:39 AM
      • Monique
        It has arrived
        by Monique
        My parcel from Chris has arrived and mine is on an airplane headed to her. WOOHOO!!

I will fondle it gently when I pick it up and then put...
        November 10, 2020, 03:38 AM
      • KPH
        New Leader needed for 2021
        by KPH
        We're reaching that point, of thinking about 2021 SS. I hope someone will step up and be the moderator for next year. I have all of the letters and files...
        November 1, 2020, 01:41 PM
      Working...
      X