2" HST Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

postage

I'm in England, what do I do about sending you the postage to redirect the hsts?

Sheena, If you want to join, I will cover the cost of the first mailing for you. Then we will know how much it cost and you can just send the $ from that point on.
    Debbie

Comment

Thank you. I'll repay you later. I went into the bank today and the smallest $ they do is 100 so I'll try and see if anyone in my town has any hanging around that i can buy off them, otherwise we might have to come up with some other kind of payment perhaps fabric related. Would that be acceptable?

Comment

Forgot to say - I've bought a pack of the papers - just waiting for it to arrive, and today I bought some fat quarters - ready to go!

Comment

Great! Welcome to the group.
          Debbie

Comment

Welcome to the group Sheena. You will have a great experience.

Comment

Thanks Spiff and scooter. I can't wait to get started on my quilt. The papers have arrived and are pinned onto my fabric ready to sew tomorrow. I won the dollars on ebay so I'll have the postage too .

Comment

2" HST Group

About this Group

Let's have fun with Round 13 of our HST swap. Open to everyone! We will be swapping up to 6 sets of HST's using the Laundry Basket Quilts paper. Rules for swap 13 are included in a message below.
              Type: Public
              Topics: 74
              Comments: 886

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X