2" HST Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Round 6 packages sorted and mailed

So, 15 little packages are going out in todays mail. I think everyone will be thrilled.

Question - round 7 is scheduled for Oct through December. Just doing a quick pulse to see if folks want to take a quarter off due to the holiday craziness and start back up again after the New Year or continue as scheduled. I am perfectly ok either way but did notice we had a little drop off in players this quarter so thought I would check and see if folks needed a break.

Debbie
    Debbie

I am ready to go anytime. Just let me know when. I just as soon keep the schedule the way it is but if everyone wants to wait I can do that also.

Comment

Either way works for me.
      :icon_rolleyes:There are 3 kinds of men
      The one who learns by reading
      The few who learn by observation
      The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence themselves
      Will Rogers
      :icon_shake:

Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day. Harry S Truman
      :icon_shake:

Imperfect action is better than perfect inaction.
      :icon_giggle:

Comment

Either way works for me. So excited to get my package. First swap done!

Comment

Spiff , I believe you need a break. Receiving, sorting, packaging, addressing, mailing. That's a lot of work. I'm ok with taking the quarter off and picking back up after the new year.

Comment

As much as I would like to say keep going I know how holidays can get and that shipping can get crazy. Might want to take a break.

That being said, I would gladly participate with another swap if there was one

Happy Stitching All!
            ~Kim
            @>--`--,-- @>--`--,-- @>--`--,-- @>--`--,--

Remember to ALWAYS smile, it will do one of 3 things
            1. Bring a smile to someone else's face
            2. Make them wonder what you are up to :icon_razz:
            or ....
            3. Scare them :icon_woot:

Comment

I am ready to go for another but can go either way : )

Comment

I would like to take a break.....soooooo many holiday projects to do!

Comment

I'm fine with taking a break, as long as we start up again in the new year. I have gotten the scrappy bug this summer and am considering a whole quilt of half square triangles. It may not be a really big quilt but we'll see!
                  Nancy

Comment

OK, how about a "sort of" compromise. We will skip the Oct to Dec swap and start Round 7 in Jan. However, we can increase the # of sets folks can send if they want to maybe 6 sets? That would allow them to get 1/2 the sets we skipped if they chose. I have already made my 4 sets for swap 7 so again, doesn't really matter to me one way or the other. It's just I noticed quite a few folks had to drop out this round so I thought maybe folks needed a bit of a break.
                    Debbie

Comment

Received my HST package yesterday. Thank you for all your hard work and time. Great job as usual

Comment

I received my HST's in the mail yesterday. They are great!! Thank you for doing this for us Spiff. What ever you decide for next round is alright with me. Just love looking and seeing where they come from.

Comment

Received my HST package today. Thank you everyone for participating. It will be fun to get enough variety and quantity to make a quilt. Whatever size it might be.

Thank you Deborah for handling this for us . We very much appreciate it. I can do this quarter or wait. Whatever works for everyone. My problem is I am so excited to get them done after receiving my package that it seems like I am waiting forever for the exchange. This time I tried waiting to make them and then got side tracked until the end so that is not a solution for me. I will make them and have them ready for whatever is decided.

Comment

I am happy to skip or add sets but can't participate this quarter. If you guys go ahead with it I am fine just skipping one myself and picking back up.

Comment

My HST's arrived yesterday. I certainly appreciate all the work Deborah does to keep this exchange going, and thanks to all of you for the beautiful squares!

Comment

2" HST Group

About this Group

Let's have fun with Round 13 of our HST swap. Open to everyone! We will be swapping up to 6 sets of HST's using the Laundry Basket Quilts paper. Rules for swap 13 are included in a message below.
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 74
                              Comments: 886

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X