2" HST Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another round?

I'm new to these forums, are you going to do another round?

Lisap

You bet. We have been doing a new round every three months. So the next round will start July 1st. I'll post the "rules" then, but if you want a head start, round 6 will be players choice for fabrics, meaning you pick whatever light and darker fabrics you want.
    Debbie

Comment

Yay! Another round! I want to keep going forever! I'm thinking I should start sorting my HST's by color, so I can figure out what kind of quilt pattern I want to use.

Comment

I am already collecting my fabric for the next round. This is so much fun. Thank you Spiff you are doing a great job!

0 Thanks

Comment

Count me in on the next round!!! I have decided to do baskets, but I need to get some UFO's out of the way first.

Comment

Can't wait for the next round.

Comment

Woot Woot! Looking forward to another round! Players' choice sounds great. Thanks for all your hard work, Spiff... and all the sewing from everyone involved!! Looking forward to everyone's final sewn quilts!

Comment

Count me in. Made mine last night and they are ready to mail.

Comment

2" HST Group

About this Group

Let's have fun with Round 13 of our HST swap. Open to everyone! We will be swapping up to 6 sets of HST's using the Laundry Basket Quilts paper. Rules for swap 13 are included in a message below.
                Type: Public
                Topics: 74
                Comments: 886

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X