2" HST Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Round 5 Mailed

My HSTs should be in the mail by now. I will get the tracking info from my friend next week when she gets back. Ann

I finished 4 sets of HST today and will get them in the mail in the next day or two.
    Nancy

Comment

Ladies - about half will go out in todays mail. The other half will be mailed tomorrow (they wouldn't all fit in my mailbox at once). I will be seeing blue in my sleep for weeks! :-)
      Debbie

Comment

Happy Blues!
        ~Kim
        @>--`--,-- @>--`--,-- @>--`--,-- @>--`--,--

Remember to ALWAYS smile, it will do one of 3 things
        1. Bring a smile to someone else's face
        2. Make them wonder what you are up to :icon_razz:
        or ....
        3. Scare them :icon_woot:

Comment

Looking forward to seeing everyones blue : ) Thank you Spiff!

Comment

Am anxious to see them. Thank you so much Spiff for handling this exchange. It is a lot of work for you and we appreciate it.

Comment

Thanks Spiff, can't wait to see them.

Comment

My beautiful HST's arrived!!! I love each and every one of them. Many thanks to all, especially the hostess!

Comment

Received my HST today. I love them can't wait to see what is up next. Many thanks to our hostess.

0 Thanks

Comment

Mine came in the mail yesterday. So much fun! Thanks Spiff!

Comment

My lovely blue HSTs arrived yesterday! They're wonderful! Thank you to all who participated, and special thanks to Spiff for all your hard work organizing the group.

Comment

YEAH! I received mine. They are wonderful. Thanks so much for doing all you hard work to making this swap a huge success.

Comment

I was out of town and had my mail held. What a treat to come home and find the HSTs waiting for me! Yay!
                          Nancy

Comment

OMG Had a panic attack! Letter in the mail box this past week Thursday from the Post Master, (summary) " ...There will be a delay in some mail deliveries and unfortunately no delivery for some items. There was an unexpected truck fire.... some mail was burnt, some smoke damaged and others water damaged. Please be patient as we sift through as much as possible as carefully as we can to ensure we've salvaged as much as can be.... Thank you for your understanding."

My heart sank knowing the package of HST was en route. Friday, no mail. Saturday HUGE bag of mail and as I sifted through the week long back log I came upon a completely safe, no damage from fire, water or smoke padded envelope! I did the Happy dance all day!

With schools around here winding down and one child moving up from Kindergarten it's been crazy here. I just got time to open and view all my gems last night, we I LOVE them all. My boys took out a map and searched for all the locations that were marked on the papers. Thank you for those that did add that bit of information, I will be sure to do that on the next round!

Many additional thanks to our coordinator, this has been a great experience I hope to repeat . . . without the mail fire preferably!
                            ~Kim
                            @>--`--,-- @>--`--,-- @>--`--,-- @>--`--,--

Remember to ALWAYS smile, it will do one of 3 things
                            1. Bring a smile to someone else's face
                            2. Make them wonder what you are up to :icon_razz:
                            or ....
                            3. Scare them :icon_woot:

Comment

Thanks to everyone who participated in this last swap. The HST's this round are so beautiful.

Comment

2" HST Group

About this Group

Let's have fun with Round 13 of our HST swap. Open to everyone! We will be swapping up to 6 sets of HST's using the Laundry Basket Quilts paper. Rules for swap 13 are included in a message below.
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 74
                              Comments: 886

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X