2" HST Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Round 5 Rules

Welcome back to all of our previous players and a big welcome to any new members. For this swap we are having a blue theme for fabrics. That means your main (darker) fabric should have blue in it. The lighter fabric can of course also be blue but when you look at the HST, the primary color you should think of is blue. Hope that makes sense!

Each member can send as few as 2 and as many as 4 of the completed Laundry Basket Quilt HST papers (each paper makes 28 HSTs). You will then receive the same number of HST's in return.

For the new folks, for each paper, you will need a 6 1/2 X 22" piece of light fabric and another of dark fabric ( as noted above, think blue this time). As before, let's not use any solid colors for this swap but instead use prints or a color on color pattern. You will sew per the directions and cut them out but do not iron open or tear off the paper. You can sign the paper if you chose when you send them in (folks commented on how nice it was to know who did the squares the last swap)

Each set of 28 should be placed in a separate zip lock bag and be mailed to me. So for every member, I should receive between 2 to 4 bags depending on how many of the sheets you decide to swap. Once I receive them all, I will break them down and mail back to you the same number of HSTs as you mailed in.

Please make no more than 2 sets of any fabric so the results are truly scrappy.

There is a video that explains this a little better than I probably am. Take a look at the swap 4 rules for a link to the video.

For our returning players, you will need to purchase your own papers. Also, if you could either send me a PM or reply to this thread and let me know you are going to play this round (if you have not already done so) - that will allow me to know who to expect papers from. If you mailing address has changed, please let me know.

For any new folks, please send me a PM with your name and mailing address. In the past round, I offered to send new folks 2 of the papers so they had an opportunity to try this once and see if it was something they were interested in doing again. That offer is still open so let me know if you want the papers. If you are interested in swapping the full 4 sets, you will need to purchase your own papers.

Deadline for mailing HSTs this swap is June 1st. You can find my address in my user notes. Please include $3 with your HSTs to cover the return shipping costs.
    Debbie

Blue is a favorite color of mine. Count me in.

Comment

I'm in for round five!

Comment

I'm in for Round #5.

Beck

Comment

I am in round # 5. Can't wait to start hoorah

Comment

Yay! I love Blue. I will be in for round 5 and 4 sets.

Comment

I'm in for round 5. I wish I hadn't sat out rounds 1-3!
              Nancy

Comment

I'm in this time.
                Thanks
                :icon_rolleyes:There are 3 kinds of men
                The one who learns by reading
                The few who learn by observation
                The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence themselves
                Will Rogers
                :icon_shake:

Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day. Harry S Truman
                :icon_shake:

Imperfect action is better than perfect inaction.
                :icon_giggle:

Comment

I'm in again & I'll be doing 4 sets again. Can't wait to see what comes in this time, such a lovely scrappy variety of fabrics in this group
                  May the road rise up to meet you...
                  May the wind be always at your back...
                  May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead...
                  Patt :icon_wave:

Comment

I'll try to find someone to send them out with, I am for sure making them.

Comment

I'm in for round 5, also... Blue it is!!!!

Comment

Count me in as well!

Comment

This looks interesting. I'm in. Ordered some papers today.

Comment

I plan to participate too. Also sorry I missed the first 3 rounds.

Comment

Count me in!

Comment

2" HST Group

About this Group

Let's have fun with Round 13 of our HST swap. Open to everyone! We will be swapping up to 6 sets of HST's using the Laundry Basket Quilts paper. Rules for swap 13 are included in a message below.
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 74
                              Comments: 886

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X